Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Finance Manager.
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records.
- Work Schedule: 5-day work week.
- Must have above average understanding in general accounting.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy or equivalent.
- Bring a copy of your updated resume.
- Must be able to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system updates and revisions, and policy changes.
- Must be accurate and attentive to details.
Philippine Business for the Environment (PBE)
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).
- A Graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Keen to details and ability to work with a team.
- Background in bank reconciliation and payroll preparation is an advantage.
MGP Business Solutions, Inc.
Remote work available
- Preferably with experience on Xero software, Juan tax and other accounting softwares.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Accounting, Financial Statements (Audit) and…
- Exposure with accounting procedure & system is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.