Loans Processor - Kalaw
Performs administrative functions such as facilitate the releasing of loan check and ensuring compliance of the borrower to loan documents or requirements.
- Informs the client regarding loan charges such as monthly amortization, deductions, penalties, net proceeds and documentation requirements prior to release of loan.
- Ensures that borrower/co-borrower/co-maker complies with the required documents prior to release of loan proceed.
- Checks the completeness, validity and authenticity of all documents submitted by the borrower/co-borrower/co-maker.
- Facilitates signing of legal documents to borrowers/co-borrowers/co-makers as applicable.
- Prepares the Post-Dated Checks (PDCs) and provides a printed copy
- Facilitates releasing of loan proceeds to borrowers after completing the required documentations and cancellation of loan checks that are not claimed by borrowers.
- Encodes all information of the loan borrower in the database system (master file).
- Prepares check requests for rebates, refunds, agent’s commission, net proceeds, cash cards and opening of checking account
- Consolidates and ensures proper filing of all loan documents.
- Performs other work-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Has good customer service skills, administrative skills and communication skills
- Has excellent attention to details as the job requires thorough checking and review of information and accuracy of data
- With high sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity
- Computer proficient
- No work experience required for this position
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Fresh graduate
Salary: Php13,000.00 - Php16,000.00 per month
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)