Credit Review Associate - Kalaw
Responsible for reviewing the merit of loan applications through sound credit reviews and thorough verification of documents.
- Reviews the completeness of loan application, Credit Approval Memorandum (CAM) and loan documents.
- Validates the information reflected on loan application, Credit Approval Memorandum and authenticity of loan documents by conducting interview with potential borrower, co-borrower/co-maker and character references, trade checking, bank checking, agency/employment verification and credit investigation
- Endorses the report/CAM to Credit Review Supervisor for checking and review.
- Verifies borrower’s payment history of previous or existing loan/s with other financing institutions.
- Informs the concerned Branch or Marketing Department regarding the status of account or additional document/ requirement to be complied by the borrower.
- Prepares report regarding discrepancies on information/data reflected on Credit Approval Memorandum submitted by Account Officer against verification with borrower/co-borrower/co-maker.
- Calls the clients with “hold account” status to follow up lacking loan documents/requirements.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any four-year business course
- Preferably with at least six (6) months related experience in loan/credit review
- Has good customer-service skills and good communication skills
- Has excellent attention to details as the job requires thorough checking and review of information and accuracy of data
- With high sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity
- Computer proficient
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Fresh graduate
Salary: Php13,000.00 - Php16,000.00 per month
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)