Account Officer - Ortigas
Account Officer are responsible for performing credit analysis of clients based on their financial status as well as their ability to make complete and regular repayments of loans before extending finance to them.
- Verify background and credit worthiness of the clients
- Visit and determine fair market value of Collateral (MC/ TC)
- Know where the chasis and Engine number of collateral located for stencil purposes
- Conduct ocular inspection of the declared residence or home address and employment verification of loan applicants
- Prepare credit investigation report (CAM) and ensure its timely submission
- Willing to work long hours and under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Commerce or equivalent.
- Field Marketing experience is a great advantage; with Real Estate loan background.
- Can communicate effectively with different levels of people.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php13,500.00 - Php15,000.00 per month
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)