ZenRooms

ZenRooms Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Clear
4.1Salary & Benefits

The workplace is ok. But the wort itself its so stressful

The company is good but sometimes for overtime its not paid. The work is stressful. But the employees are approachable. They are not so strict with the clothes that you we're wearing. Every friday they give free food for the employees.

Managers were very selective and always played favourites

Like all good start-up companies it was good in the beginning but there were just some heads that grew to big and began to show their lack of concern for their people..

Pros

You can use your phone while working

Cons

Salary is low, and same with job advancement chances they are slim

Challenging workplace but salary packages should be improved

Management: Better alignment among departments and increased transparency with the employees is needed. Having moved operations to the Philippines entail trusting the Filipino employees they hire and not just hiring them because labor is cheap here. We have several expats who do not trust the judgement of our agents simply because they think as a person who is tasked a simple task, they can't think better. Policies: Policies considerate of the work culture and the overall status of the company should be adopted. The company should understand that highly bureaucratic policies from corporate companies do not fit the environment in a startup as it only hinders efficient escalation and delays the resolution of issues. Tech: As a tech company, we should invest in better tech instead of only relying on manual work and bandaid solutions. Putting all the resources on hiring more people to do too manual tasks do not fit a tech company at all. Our tech team is not something we can be proud of. Salary Packages: The company needs to improve on the overall salary package. It is hard to refer friends given that it lags behind other Startup companies' benefits. Low HMO allocation, no dependents, no OT pay Overall, if you want a challenge and a good amount of stress, you can come here, but if you're someone who needs a good pay and proper benefits on top of the exciting work, this isn't really the place for you.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZenRooms?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZenRooms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • ZenRooms
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?