YSA Skin Care Corporation

YSA Skin Care Corporation Employee Reviews

4.1Salary & Benefits

Salary / Benefits

This company help me or teach me to learn advance beauty machine

I can do facial, eyelashes extension, waxing, threading, radio frequency, perm eyelash, warts removal, kera lash lift, korean bb glow and skin care analysis

Fun and learning activities

The whole process went well since the interviewer is knowledgeable in the whole operations of her company, She is very well equipped in the ins and outs of her business operations. .

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Some employees are too relax

my workmates is good

management is good they acknowledge me in my work done and teach me right when ever i go wrong,specially my workmates we are helping each other when someone is in need

relaxing place to work.

I enjoyed what I'm actually doing, learned more about skin and procedures. trained on the job. very easy place to work. I love helping customers and selling products.

Pros

stress free, breaks, healthcare

Cons

low salary

Productive,fun workplace

> Working hours is from 11:00 to 8:00pm,peak hours is in the afternoon,most of the clients came in after office hours for work. >I've learned so many things since is my First Aesthetic Job and stayed almost 10years,ive learned how dealt with hard clients,and also,ive learned different kinds of skin technique applications. > The Management has a Heart to all their Employees.they handled staff well and treated well. > My co-workers were easy to be with,we are sharing our skills and thoughts on how can we reach our sales. > Hardest part is that,when sometimes there were Hard Clients that you cannot pleased easily,but at the end of the day,we handled it well. > The most enjoyable part of my job was,when all my co-workers have respect with each other and we can work harmoniously.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YSA Skin Care Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.1Salary / Benefits

YSA Skin Care Corporation Reviews by Location

• YSA Skin Care Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?