Yondu

Yondu Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews

One of the best experience

Straight forward hiring process.Your promotion is dependent to your Client feedbackZ Management is very supportive to yur career growth. Generous company.More trainings

Fun

Good lots of things to learn. Lots of people to support you. Learn new technology. Training and certifications. The benefits are good. The pay is good.

A great company with bad compensation/benefits

I lover everything about working here at Yondu. Only downside is they do not good employee programs, incentives, and benefits. You will get much better benefits from other companies.

Pros

great working environment, great leaders

Cons

salary lower than market average

Best Retiring Work

If you want to settle this is the perfect company for you. Not only with competitive salary but you will get a lot of career options because they will take care of you .

Management is difficult and contractors are overworked

I was an IT Contractor for Yondu, we were overworked to a point that we had to work on weekends without pay just to complete the project. Management do not care about the contractors and it didn't help that they micromanage a lot. You could be assigned with 2 projects or a project you do not particularly have expertise on and the advice would be, "Just study it, it shouldn't be that hard." when we're promised a different thing during the interview.

Pros

Usual Benefits

Cons

Long Hours, Overworked

Had a fun and memorable experience during my 3 month project contract

I learned how to handle people and call a shot for our certain projects under pressure while doing my own work as well, as I have assigned to take a role of senior multimedia designer

Chaleenging and exciting workplace.

Working above and beyond to meet target goals and expectations. Development of expertise always in place. Sustain high quality of professionalism. Great Culture and ethics.

Pros

Free Treats in Payday

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun workplace

Competitive pay. Fun place to work with. Fast-paced. Young working environment. Long work hours (but would really depend on the project). Love working for Yondu!

Fun workplace

Yondu is subsidiary of Globe which I was assigned as a BA/Data Analyst which gathers all the day to day basis, mid and annual data for all GoWifi and also assign in gcash as product analyst.

Work-Life-Balance

Office mates are good and fun to be with Benefits and perks are good You have a free will Able to work from home Approachable Supervisors and Leaders Project based employees

Productive with fun people and place to work with.

I am deployed at our client's office in Cavite. But given this circumstance, I felt that the Yondu has given me the right time and attention to whatever I might need or be needing. My handler is in constant communication with me as to how I am doing at client's office.

Too much politics in the company

If you are a politician, you can apply apply to Yondu compensation wise but in terms of work life balance, this would greatly affect these decisions..

Productive and fun

enjoy working at yondu since it has work life balance and office facilities are good. HR partner is good and approachable. there are lots of perks every month including payday treats.

Productive but stressful

- Hardest part of the job - Management is more difficult to please than the assigned clients. - Effort and diligence are not recognized unless you have upper management backup - Though your team and peers are very much supportive

Honest review from an IT Contractor

The management is very unresponsive to employee complaints all they care about is that they are earning from you. Hr is very unprofessional. Recruitment is not sure of the client's needs. the hr's advice to me is just to wait until the end of contract and they did not do any action for my complaints.

Good place to start your career.

Good place to start your career. Friendly recruiters and fast process, maybe the opening for my job was really urgent that's why it only took us one week to process everything.

Terrible Experience

management doesn't care about their employees. hr is very unresponsive to employee complaints. they don't listen to complaints even if the employee is raising issues multiple times.

Work Life Balance

Yondu provides a happy and fun culture environment. My stay here was great and I've learned a lot of experiences and skills that motivates me to pursue my goal.

Learning filled, but really toxic.

Company is good for learners. You will be given the chance to work in different hats. There will be endless opportunities for learning. The work is toxic. There will be times you have to do OTYs. The processes is still in young stage. Office politics is rampant.

Pros

Competitive Package

Cons

No work-life balance

Productive and Friendly Environment

The work environment was friendly. I can approach anyone if I have questions. It is always busy and everyone is productive. I learned about many procedures of the HR department

Pros

Casual friendly environment

Cons

Some files are hard to organize

Fun place to work

It's a fun place to work. Most of the people here are millenials so you will not feel being out of place. They have activities you can do like Tamiya, Table Tennis, Game Room and etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yondu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits