YEARNINGS OUTSOURCING COOPERATIVE

YEARNINGS OUTSOURCING COOPERATIVE Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
This cooperative is a competetive king of cooperative. They are always want their members to have a good training, best advice, share of knowledge and anything positive feedback to them
Salary / Benefits
I never had a problem with my peers. They also make sure that I will be able to learn new things and experiences. The benefits is quite good and they have good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this company because I learned a lot and I enjoyed the company of my co - workers. All the managers are friendly and easy to approach.
Pros
fun workplace
Salary / Benefits
It is fun to work in a company with your co-workmates. Having them makes you more productive and makes your work so easy. But sometimes there are instances that you will be stress due to workload and reports.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Doing field works
Salary / Benefits
its good to be with this company, but in terms of job advancement there is lesser opportunity. Salary is good . Office environment is good. good in working with this company
Salary / Benefits
I worked at night since my schedule is consistent graveyard.I've learned a lot from my work specifically approaching people how to adjust in every obstacles given.About the management they are good and friendly to their fellow people.I worked at the office as a DR checker and encoder as well.the hardest job ever i experienced is when our management allocate Fun run of Seven Eleven and it was very complicated due to charge if ever mistaken.The most enjoyable thing I experienced is talking to many trucker receiving their respective receipt.
Salary / Benefits
I love the atmosphere inside the company, all the staff or all the people inside are hospitable and Very professional, the work place is very Clean and Organized.
Salary / Benefits
My favorite memory is after a working with a customer for an extended period of time, she was very appreciative and she even mentioned to my boss that I gave her excellent service. It may seem like a little thing but it's awesome when customers value our hard work, and pointing it out to my boss makes me look good, too, which is a plus! She also did the follow-up survey, which is awesome to get feedback and makes the whole store look good!
Pros
open break
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
The only thing i hate is the schedule. Also you are required to extend your working hours without pay. The rest is good. I love the company and was happy working.
Salary / Benefits
easy well job personel and management are well manners and comportable place to work with... well educated personels and friendly people around all the people are smilling and eazy to be with
Pros
buy one take one
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this work. It taught me how to manage a manpower.The management had given me a chance to improve my skills. They gave us the right benefits as an employee.
Pros
free tranportation with allowances
Cons
salaries are has no changes
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my work on this company because i learn how to assciate and adjust other people around me. We need to be patience from time to time especially to our beloved costumer,because some of this are not good.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Happy to work at yearnings outsourcing cooperative many job offers , all of members,employees are Good they Will treat you very well, nice and when it come to salary there will always in time, I'm very Happy because they give a chance to work with there company.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Workers Cooperative, its principal purpose is to provide service professionals to clients and business partners and at the same time provides job and business opportunities to its members. During the last five years of its operation, members were able to receive an average of 200% return on investment of their share capital.