Yamaha Motor

Yamaha Motor Employee Reviews

Philippines38 reviews
Salary / Benefits
YMPH is a great company because it is an international company. I was an admin staff of the said company. My colleauges were very approachable and easy to cope up to everytime there were problems. Communication and mentorship is where I found in YMPH
Salary / Benefits
everyday is enjoyable. only the quota is needed to be met. Also there are Bible studies that is Good for the soul and There are no Stress in the environment
Salary / Benefits
Normal working environment, a little bit stressful but it will depend on how you will handle the pressure. More competitive that other company. They have kaizen implementation when all can participate in able to help the community.
Salary / Benefits
its a very nice to work in that place. and those workers are good person, and hardworking, the services provide by the company is good and acceptable to the
community,
Satisfying compensation and benefits
Give employee competency

Compressed schedule

Good management

Stable company

Very good working environment with complete facilities
Salary / Benefits
They are very fun co workers to have. During my time as an intern, they are very gracious in coping with my learning space. They teach me what I need to know and how I can learn more.
Salary / Benefits
i have learn how to operate machine
the hardest part of my work is taking heavy materials but if you already adopt in everyday of your work it is very enjoyable
Salary / Benefits
Good, excellent and i have learned more skills and gained more knowledge to improve my work. We work as a team and hit the target sales always. We have also undergo trainings for emprovement of customer service.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work when it comes with a wrong moves in my process , team work , hard work and enjoying a job whatever it take because you will gain at the end ..
the hardest part of the job when i got not feeling well i cant focus on my job, but the most enjoyable part of the job when i got a good feed back to my co workers and to my leader ..
Pros
free lunch, free shuttle
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive, no problem with regards to benefits of employee, shuttle provided for transportation. Yamaha is a manufacturing company with a high competency in motorcycle field industries.
Pros
Canteen id system with meal allowance
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yamaha Motor?
Salary / Benefits
The typical work per day I used to do was to performed time study in the different production lines in the company. It was very exhausting, yet it was very good learning experience.
Pros
Free lunches and shuttles
Cons
Hot working environement
Salary / Benefits
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Salary / Benefits
this company is a happy and enjoyable ambiance for employee. the benefits are always in favor of the employees. the management always listens to the employees point of view. however the life and work balance is not a good factor for the employee. most of the time you spent your time working.
Many Holidays,
Good Compensation Package

with bonus up to 15th month

Nice working condition

free shuttle, and meal benefits

with motorcycle and housing loan benefits
Salary / Benefits
Its fun, best environment, well care on employee.
Growth on career and personal is very fundamental.

Hears and delivers employees concerns.

Best company that I had work with.
Pros
Good management.
Cons
Work load is sometimes unlimited.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very light and friendly. Workload is heavy most of the time.They give opportunities to travel. They offer good benefits which are mentioned on the pros category.
Pros
Medical Benefits, Insurance, Gratuity Pay, Allowances
Cons
Heavy Workload
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working in this company since this was my very first serious manufacturing job experience as professional and able to get better opportunities and support from the team and management
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
grave yard shift
Salary / Benefits
Monday to Friday work schedule..conveyor trouble shouting..air balancing mechanical/electrical repair,the most enjoyable part of the job is when we troubleshoot a machine we acquire more learnings
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
office hrs.
Salary / Benefits
YMPH is an organization wherein I learned so many things and enable me to discover the things that I never thought I can do such as handling people and safety. The most enjoyable part of being in YMPH is during materialization of our big projects,
Salary / Benefits
more time mangement and review all stock in warehouse.
be more patience and humble to everyone.

management give more good benefits to employee.

natural workload sometimes stress

needed to review and check all the stock.

have a lots of friends and more learned in my job.

also meet a lots a people
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
routinely checking of product to ensure the quality and arrange/organize to avoid damage of equipment. i learned that communication and cooperation is the best key to have a smooth relation to work and colleagues.
Pros
provide training to ensure standard and provedures are comply