XPO Logistics

XPO Logistics Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,775 reviews

Good Pay

Good Pay, Stressful environment. Short to no breaks. Sometimes can be unsafe. Have to work when there is rain all over the dock. Night supervisors don't know how to communicate professionally.

August 5, 2022
We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and thanks for letting us know how we can be better.

Enjoyable .Fun and laid-back.Would love to be hired again.

More than fair wages.Goodtme atmosphere.Parent friendly.I actually looked forward to going into work each shift.Great bosses.Healthy worker conscious. Group stretching .That's always good for a laugh.A nice way to start the day.

Cadence élevée et manque de respect

Un management toxique et un manque de respect des employés

Fast paced, longs hours!

Good place to work, very flexible most of the time with hours, but had to work or answer calls and e-mail 7 days a week. Good benefits, leadershiped changed many times so not sure what you would get one year to the next.

August 5, 2022
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Awesome

I like working for them. Steady pace and very understanding and helping to my needs.they make sure they explain your job title you and even give training and have work stations for practice before putting on the for to make sure I had the proper understanding.

August 5, 2022
Thanks for your review – we really appreciate it! We work hard at providing a positive work environment for all our employees worldwide and appreciate your contribution to our success.

If you ok with working outside(hot in the summer & colder in the winter.

One man & a truck operation,make sure you ice up & take plenty of doans back ache pills but you do get a pallet jack & sometimes a hand truck.It is not just truckdriving.It also includes homedelivery,warehouse delivery,factory delivery & every now & then side road delivery.

August 5, 2022
Thank you for your review. We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Non consistent east work

Leadership is terrible. I believe the entire management team should be swapped out. The work isn’t hard and benefits aren’t bad but the consistency of work is unknown.

August 4, 2022
Thanks for your review! We truly value employee feedback like yours.

tough company to work with

treat you as a number and not a person all the rules were made by people who had no clue about the business therefore more of the decisions that they had was not associated with the real life of the business

August 4, 2022
We value your feedback – thanks for letting us know how we can be better. We'll share your constructive comments with the management team.

Competitif

Bien, une expérience enrichissante. L'humanisme des différents chefs de services est à saluer.

Demanding workplace

Work wasn't too bad. Start between 4-6 am.Usually 8-10 drops per day.The best thing about this job was that in most cases you finished your job, leave the key and go home. The hardest part were the morning changes of the roots which happens from time to time.

L'environnement dans lequel la concurrence et la coopération existent

L'environnement dans lequel la concurrence et la coopération existent

Pros

Pas loin de chez moi

Cons

Je ne sais pas

Na

Go someone else, this company just cares for themselves. The pay is okay but, they eventually always change it after a few months and feel pressured at a point.

August 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. XPO has a culture of continuous improvement. Your honest review will help us improve and be the best place to work. We’re very grateful for your feedback and wish you the best in your future.

Distribution

Environnement de travail acceptable direction zéro pointé organisation zéro à ce demandé comment une entreprise de cette taille arrive à survivre (1h pour chercher une palette)

Pros

?

Cons

Les actionnaires

C'est une bonne entreprise

Je suis entré dans cette entreprise en 2008 et assurément, c'est la meilleure entreprise dans laquelle j'ai travaillé.

Pros

Divers avantages en plus du salaire, bon matériel, bon travail, bonne ambiance.....

Workplace culture

Only GXO contract workers orotect by hours sales stuff and no problems with brake any rules!!! Overtimesif busy ONLY, notice and warnings for brake rules (no training b4), high pick rate ONLY for agency workers (Mostly foreigners).

no mico managing

The atmosphere is very laid back, no micromanaging is a plus. There is no training, you learn as you go and each day is different with different situations feel like your always in training. Communication is horrible, management does not share all the changes and update with everyone, only select few

July 29, 2022
We appreciate your feedback. We're always striving to create a positive work environment, so we'll share your constructive comments with the management team.

The location in Arlington might be the worse one in the country

Terrible support from Management and HR. The operations manager isn't people friendly and will make you feel not so smart. The scheduling changes every other week. And no support from the corporate office either

July 29, 2022
We're sorry to hear about your experience at XPO. What you described is not how we like to operate. We'll share your feedback with the senior leadership team so we can address the areas you mentioned.

Good pay tough targets to get

It's a decent place to work good pay and good chances of learning different departments but there is a high staff turnover and rely alot on people doing overtime and agency staff. The targets can be tough as the orders are assigned randomly so one night you could hit the rate and the next be struggling on what order's you get.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Random rest day each week

Fun, engaging, challenging, but most of all rewarding

Although my day can be long and I work with a large team, XPO has a lot of engagement activities, and we celebrate our core values, our people, and our successes. I have 42 years in transportation but I have found with the robust learnings at XPO I have grown daily in my leadership skills. XPO has proven to me that core values are not just a tag line but a belief system that drivers our culture. When you work for a challenging account days can be hard and of course difficult. But you are never on a island as there is support available to all . The most enjoyable part of my job daily is enjoying our teams achievements and seeing young and exciting team members learn and grow!

July 26, 2022
Thanks for this awesome feedback! It sounds like you’ve had a fantastic experience and benefited from some of the great things about our culture. We do strive to live our values every day and we're so glad to have you on the team!

Ltl is ltl

Poor management, favoritism big time, clicks. Lots of dock work for new guys dirty docks, dock plates manual 50/50 if they work, dock bosses could care less, jeeps not maintained, dock floors beat your spine in, tires on jeeps uneven from dock workers spinning them off, tractors are well maintained trailers not so much roll up doors are awful, had supervision make drivers take HazMat when printers are down lie tell them it's okay, they'll text it to them, like most LTL it's about moving freight all that matters drivers 1st responder's come second, drive tires they run low 3/32 if it snows heavy call in sick times I couldn't get out of stall without putting chains on.

July 26, 2022
It's disheartening to hear about your experience with XPO, as our goal is to create a safe, inclusive and positive workplace. We'll share your feedback with the leadership team so that we may look into the areas you mentioned.

Welcoming and comfortable

I felt right at home starting work at XPO. The company clearly cares about their employees and I could not ask for a better manager. Everyone within the company makes you feel like you are just as important as any employee, regardless of what position you are in. I enjoy going to work here and hope it continues to be a perfect job for me!

July 25, 2022
Thanks so much for this great review! We strive to offer our employees careers that they can be proud of. Thanks for the feedback and letting us know how much you enjoy working with XPO!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • XPO Logistics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?