Xerox Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines200 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Benefits is not competitive but it is a good training ground for those who are fresh graduates. Company provides training and developments. Best for fresh graduates.
Salary / Benefits
This company employers treated employees not only as you are employees, rather they treated us the same no high or low positions, its like work as one, friendly,happy place.
Pros
Free snacks, not to much strict when it comes to work.
Cons
Only for me, i need to come early coz im far from the place
Salary / Benefits
• Started out as a “loader,” my responsibilities include managing a shared mailbox and assigning them to the appropriate teams, within the agreed SLA • Answered email and phone queries; and making sure to escalate them to the appropriate department that can help them • As an HR Specialist and a part of All Others Team (known as the Payment and Other transactions team), responsibilities include answering email or phone queries in relation to payments and other transactions not considered under New Starter and Termination • Utilized GEMS and SAP to process payments such as Changes in base salary (increase or decrease), Awards or Incentive payments, as long as appropriate approval has been given or confirmed • Also process Other complex transactions such as Changing an Employee’s working hours and status, processing Absences (and appropriate payments) like as Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Leave of Absence, and Discretionary Leave • POC for Overtime Sheets for UK employees, and considered subject matter expert for Payment transactions • Created letter as per Managers’ or employees’ requests such as Reference letters, Flexible Working Hours/Change in Employee’s working hours letters, Maternity Leave Letters, and Salary Increase letters
Salary / Benefits
The job is easy, my team lead is meh, facilities are okay, salary is okay for the work load, if you're in the GY shift, bye work-life balance. It's just not for me.
Pros
Cons
Mostly night shift
Salary / Benefits
It has high compensation and has a lot of benefits. The place is safe because it is located in Cebu Business Park in Ayala, however, access for transportation is limited for graveyard shifts.
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive salary. - High bonus. - Great Team Leads. - If you are great employee, they will offer you to apply for managerial or higher position. -
Pros
- High salary rate.
Cons
- Mandatory OT.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot when i was working in that company and it helps me to be a better person. My workmates so nice and enojoyed working in there even the benefits doesn't fit the work load they put in us.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Actually, I learn alot about this company. It is clean and you're going to enjoy having a job in that company. The managements and the staff are really nice
Pros
Anything
Salary / Benefits
paper works and documents that need to process, reviewed and approved. work is fun and enjoyable. meeting new friends. management team are so supportive and the hardest part is the compensation is average.
Salary / Benefits
Fuji Xerox is a respectful company but due to mismanagement closure of it makes it difficult to their employees to find jobs. but nevertheless they are good to their employees
Pros
nice benefits specially HMO
Cons
Politics
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working so much in this company and I learned how important the time and friendship although only in a short period of time I worked here. Happy to work here.
Salary / Benefits
- full of benefits - highest pay - full security with company insurance and employee job security - Formal attire - Management are approachable and provide standard knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Love the workplace but salary increase (promotion) is goven once a year so if you are promoted you have to wait for the salary increase season to get it.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is usually dealing claim and benefits both medical and Dental accounts , trained and Learned handling Grievances and Appeals, deals with providers specifically dentists and Specialized doctors regarding their specific benefits and claims processing.
Pros
medical insurance benefits (philcare)
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
our work was based on the working loads from onshore. if no work available then we don't have a task. salary was based on the output and grade. the more work loads you've done the bigger the salary.
Pros
better to have a job like XEROX than jobless
Cons
benefits, management
Salary / Benefits
- shifting of schedules in work - processing of documents virtual online live at the client - good management - good ambiance - low quality and quantity unproductive
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment Great Pay Management is Ok Very Flexible time you can do work from home Been merged with Conduent has been paid for redundancy.
Salary / Benefits
friendly and approachable co-representatives and Team leaders. The work place is not stressful. It was a fun experience staying at Xerox. HR staff are very friendly
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
nice place to work, salary is competitive with complete allowances, standard HMO, sometime flexi schedule and bonuses are great depending on performance
Pros
meal allowance, clothing
Cons
long hours sometimes during close
Salary / Benefits
My managers were good mentors. The working culture was diverse. Compared to other Business Process Outsourcing companies in the Philippines, XEROX provides fairly good compensation.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in the company, it was just that the job itself, Iwas so toxic. I needed to undergo an operation due to the toxicity of the job. Salary was fine, incentives --superb! Most enjoyable part of the job was the fun working environment and people.
Pros
free lunches, fun environment
Cons
long queues