Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

Philippines202 reviews

Found 202 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,587 reviews

Good to work with but job security is unsure

The people and work are very good but the fact that the company itself is going under makes your role disposable at any time if management chooses to cut costs.

Pros

Work Life Balance, High Salary

Cons

Job security is not sure, Very little incentives, Lack of career progression

fun

it was fun. the company of xerox in the philippines. the xerox machines copying documents and photos with high resolution and advance digital copying machine.

Good company

Good company to work with good teammates the people are fun having positive environment this is one of the best experience in the 4 employers i have been to

They have a very relaxing and comfy sleeping quarters

My experience with Xerox was amazing and I always wanted to be part of their team if given a chance. Your learnings will be limitless. It will just be up to the person if he wants to be stagnant and stay on his comfort zone.

Pros

Rewards and perks for performers.

Cons

Earthquakes

Good training

Good training and dedicated management. They give good benefits and and they motivate their employees to excel in the field. It was fun working with them and the supervisors.

Productive, overwhelmed people and place,, knowledgeable

This company employers treated employees not only as you are employees, rather they treated us the same no high or low positions, its like work as one, friendly,happy place.

Pros

Free snacks, not to much strict when it comes to work.

Cons

Only for me, i need to come early coz im far from the place

Very nice place to work with.

Very nice place to work with. If I were given a chance to return to Xerox, then I will surely be back. Everyone is so nice. No pressure at work, as long as you can deliver.

productive work place because all employees are kind and helpful

xerox is a good company a learned a lot of things specially in computer hardware computer set up and trouble shootings. i learned also in encoding and office work.

With Ping Pong Table

Benefits is not competitive but it is a good training ground for those who are fresh graduates. Company provides training and developments. Best for fresh graduates.

fun working experience

I learned about sourcing of agent and non agent positions. I learned about talking to different people and going to different job fair events. It was a good experience

Good company

Good Company as well as the management. Good Ambience at work as well as the colleagues Able to learn and gain more knowledge on other aspects and side of the IT back ground

overall ratings with xerox was excellent

work place was good, facility extremely ok, Location was ok. human resources was very accomodating. Financial dept was helpful with government paper. manager was very supportive

Fun workplace

Working in Xerox was fun. The management and the people are nice and very friendly. Even if you have irrate customer, your colleagues will cheer you up. The most enjoyable part in working there, the weekend off. I can spend more time with my family.

Pros

Weekend off

A Fun Place to Work with a Little Tweak

The company is a very nice and fun place to work at, though they are still tweaking on what kind and profitable organization they have to maintain. This resulted to confusion and insecurity among its employees.

Pros

Nice and Conduciver Work Environment

Cons

Confused Management

Productive and fun environment

• Started out as a “loader,” my responsibilities include managing a shared mailbox and assigning them to the appropriate teams, within the agreed SLA • Answered email and phone queries; and making sure to escalate them to the appropriate department that can help them • As an HR Specialist and a part of All Others Team (known as the Payment and Other transactions team), responsibilities include answering email or phone queries in relation to payments and other transactions not considered under New Starter and Termination • Utilized GEMS and SAP to process payments such as Changes in base salary (increase or decrease), Awards or Incentive payments, as long as appropriate approval has been given or confirmed • Also process Other complex transactions such as Changing an Employee’s working hours and status, processing Absences (and appropriate payments) like as Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Leave of Absence, and Discretionary Leave • POC for Overtime Sheets for UK employees, and considered subject matter expert for Payment transactions • Created letter as per Managers’ or employees’ requests such as Reference letters, Flexible Working Hours/Change in Employee’s working hours letters, Maternity Leave Letters, and Salary Increase letters

Productive and rewarding

Great career growth, great mentors. Above average pay. Diverse and engaging work environment. A lot of opportunity to express one self and grow as a person.

not for me

The job is easy, my team lead is meh, facilities are okay, salary is okay for the work load, if you're in the GY shift, bye work-life balance. It's just not for me.

Pros

Cons

Mostly night shift

productive and fun environment

it teaches me how to multi - task during calls and the technical ability. i also learned how to investigate different issues in claims and doing the best to resolve customers concern and query.

Pros

incentives

Cons

long hours and queueing

High Compensation

It has high compensation and has a lot of benefits. The place is safe because it is located in Cebu Business Park in Ayala, however, access for transportation is limited for graveyard shifts.

Productive and Friendly work-place

I grow with the company and learned alot in terms of building a team that shared for the progress of the company. The management handled us well and we had a healthy environment,

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

Less support of some of the employees

Fun co-workers.

- Competitive salary. - High bonus. - Great Team Leads. - If you are great employee, they will offer you to apply for managerial or higher position. -

Pros

- High salary rate.

Cons

- Mandatory OT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Xerox in popular locations

• Xerox