Xerox Employee Reviews

Philippines200 reviews
Salary / Benefits
xerox is a good company a learned a lot of things specially in computer hardware computer set up and trouble shootings. i learned also in encoding and office work.
Salary / Benefits
This company employers treated employees not only as you are employees, rather they treated us the same no high or low positions, its like work as one, friendly,happy place.
Pros
Free snacks, not to much strict when it comes to work.
Cons
Only for me, i need to come early coz im far from the place
Salary / Benefits
Very nice place to work with. If I were given a chance to return to Xerox, then I will surely be back. Everyone is so nice. No pressure at work, as long as you can deliver.
Salary / Benefits
Benefits is not competitive but it is a good training ground for those who are fresh graduates. Company provides training and developments. Best for fresh graduates.
Salary / Benefits
I learned about sourcing of agent and non agent positions. I learned about talking to different people and going to different job fair events. It was a good experience
Salary / Benefits
Good Company as well as the management. Good Ambience at work as well as the colleagues Able to learn and gain more knowledge on other aspects and side of the IT back ground
Salary / Benefits
work place was good, facility extremely ok, Location was ok. human resources was very accomodating. Financial dept was helpful with government paper. manager was very supportive
Salary / Benefits
Working in Xerox was fun. The management and the people are nice and very friendly. Even if you have irrate customer, your colleagues will cheer you up. The most enjoyable part in working there, the weekend off. I can spend more time with my family.
Pros
Weekend off
Salary / Benefits
The company is a very nice and fun place to work at, though they are still tweaking on what kind and profitable organization they have to maintain. This resulted to confusion and insecurity among its employees.
Pros
Nice and Conduciver Work Environment
Cons
Confused Management
Salary / Benefits
• Started out as a “loader,” my responsibilities include managing a shared mailbox and assigning them to the appropriate teams, within the agreed SLA • Answered email and phone queries; and making sure to escalate them to the appropriate department that can help them • As an HR Specialist and a part of All Others Team (known as the Payment and Other transactions team), responsibilities include answering email or phone queries in relation to payments and other transactions not considered under New Starter and Termination • Utilized GEMS and SAP to process payments such as Changes in base salary (increase or decrease), Awards or Incentive payments, as long as appropriate approval has been given or confirmed • Also process Other complex transactions such as Changing an Employee’s working hours and status, processing Absences (and appropriate payments) like as Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Leave of Absence, and Discretionary Leave • POC for Overtime Sheets for UK employees, and considered subject matter expert for Payment transactions • Created letter as per Managers’ or employees’ requests such as Reference letters, Flexible Working Hours/Change in Employee’s working hours letters, Maternity Leave Letters, and Salary Increase letters
Salary / Benefits
Great career growth, great mentors. Above average pay. Diverse and engaging work environment. A lot of opportunity to express one self and grow as a person.
Salary / Benefits
The job is easy, my team lead is meh, facilities are okay, salary is okay for the work load, if you're in the GY shift, bye work-life balance. It's just not for me.
Pros
Cons
Mostly night shift
Salary / Benefits
it teaches me how to multi - task during calls and the technical ability. i also learned how to investigate different issues in claims and doing the best to resolve customers concern and query.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours and queueing
Salary / Benefits
It has high compensation and has a lot of benefits. The place is safe because it is located in Cebu Business Park in Ayala, however, access for transportation is limited for graveyard shifts.
Salary / Benefits
I grow with the company and learned alot in terms of building a team that shared for the progress of the company. The management handled us well and we had a healthy environment,
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Less support of some of the employees
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive salary. - High bonus. - Great Team Leads. - If you are great employee, they will offer you to apply for managerial or higher position. -
Pros
- High salary rate.
Cons
- Mandatory OT.
Salary / Benefits
was given a good offer nice incentive scheme a lot of coaching and development sessions an ideal place as well as we are so close to the city center
Salary / Benefits
It has a very good working environment and the people there are just like family helping each other out and are willing to teach you to get better at your job.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing much to say. The company was good and okay. I stayed and worked for Xerox for more than a year, and it was okay. That's all I could say.
Salary / Benefits
This a high profile company that offers different opportunities for career advancement For those starting their career inIT, it offers a diverse path in terms of business or technical job in nature.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot when i was working in that company and it helps me to be a better person. My workmates so nice and enojoyed working in there even the benefits doesn't fit the work load they put in us.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare