Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils

Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Normal day of work from Monday to Saturday. Technical terms for telco. Operation manager so professional and sense of humor. good work place culture. Submitting the reports on hand over forms is the hardest part of the job. The staff, colleagues are enjoyable to work with and funny
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
be fair to each other...eliminate agency, many employees disargree about the rule and regulation of agency. and also their not give the fair salary to their employee.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
It's fun, specially when you are on field works you have a lot of chances to travel and go to a nice places. They provide vehicles and staff house. This company gives you a good steppingstone specially in Telecom. I think the negative I can say is about you are not direct hired. It takes years for you to absorb.
Pros
Staffhouse, Vehicle
Cons
Not direct hire
Salary / Benefits
Teach me a lot it helps me to enhance my skill in coordinating, Microsoft office, documentation, monitoring, with good surroundings, no toxicity everyone was helping each other when it comes to work .
Salary / Benefits
Good start up for newly graduate but don't wish here for career growth. Really no career growth here.I been work here almost 3years but the salary increase yearly didn't implemented. Also they choose only people who got increase. They never see your hardwork and dedication to grow. Really poor management.
Pros
Good for starting
Cons
No career growth
Salary / Benefits
I was with them for almost 3years. The company is more on production or productivity rather than then welfare of there employee. The harder your task is the lower the grades you get for your evaluation and salary increase.
Salary / Benefits
Management down to employees must attend to corporate values formation training to enlight them about the real meaning of team work to improve their output/results.
Salary / Benefits
typical work ambiance, no holiday rest if working ni project friendly chinese people good to employees not competitive in salary and offer not so bad but not too good also
Salary / Benefits
People, there are so friendly, nice and generous. But sometimes you might get bored because you have nothing to do the whole day. but they will pay you
Salary / Benefits
It is a good start up for fresh graduates that have no experience yet. Lots of knowledge and experience you can acquire here mostly about in telecommunication field.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my job here because of my colleagues however it has no work life balance because they have six days of work in a week. No proper training with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
The company itself is ok, good salary, but no hazard pay.. incentives are not given fairly .. most of the time they are not following DOLE labor laws....
Salary / Benefits
What wee do in the morning is to make sure we have technicians for the day. We closely monitor their reports. I learned a lot during my tenure ship.
Salary / Benefits
I express my skills in using microsoft office and now I learned a lot just like I want to learn too. The hardest part of my job is stressed when reporting days.
Salary / Benefits
The good things The good things are i enjoy the work i learn many things and i see this job on me that some i will be the great telecom technician in the world The challenges The challenges is more pressure paper works reporting.using your strong body good leadership and a best player on this job.
Salary / Benefits
Always fun with Technician that i handled. Joyful supervisors Hardest part is doing job even in RD and bringing the job on the house Sometimes hard sometimes east task
Salary / Benefits
there are some peolpe here is talking behind your back. some other people here is bossy. they will give you a lot of work even tho you have a lots of work.
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience in Telco field. I had a good relationship with colleagues and they helped me in basic troubleshooting in their network and finding solutions to problems encountered by the company. The management is ok and will hear your concerns but usually takes longer to address your concerns. The hardest part of the job is the graveyard shift and doing network related activities but I also find it rewarding at times because of a succesful activity. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with colleagues who listens to what you say and working together to accomplish a common goal/problem and implement solutions that will benefit the company
Salary / Benefits
It helps me develop my skills, motivate me, and giving me some guidance/advices, applying my own techniques for easiest way to finish my task and communicate to our clients, to give more satisfaction to my company and dedicate my knowledge to provide good services for the company and client as well.
Salary / Benefits
Happy working environment. i've learned to be more productive, having a good teamwork.Exerting efforts to make works better and practicing accuracy of work .
Salary / Benefits
Teamleaders do not even know what is the work outside. Too much workload. We had 3 reports to make per install/repair imagine you make 8 repair you have to make 24 paper works. Very hazardous work with very low salary. So many bosses.