Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils

Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils Employee Reviews

Philippines84 reviews

Self driven on your own.

The company is good, may be the asigned personnel need to revamp and check if these people are in the visioned of the company. Hiring of no wisdom in work should stop ir else the company migth end in poor state.

Pros

Incentive good but less.

Cons

Lack of staff careness.

Fast-paced industryCompetitive approach

Fast-paced customer centric company, strict daily and monthly quota. Fun to work depends on the department you would be working with. With rice subsidy, accomodation on top of government mandated benefits. Sometimes there are incentives given in a form of gift certificates or cash.

Pros

Rice subsidy, free accommodation

Cons

1 day R.D

Boring

It is a boring place to work with with repetitive jobs that get dull at times. The company is grwat with good management. Outdated in terms of skill.

Work is fine. But you have to do work that is not yours not inline to your job preference. They gave me what is not mine. They should hire more employee if they have many workloads.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Toxic workloads

Do not work in this company

As an employee you are required to work 7 days a week even on your rest days. Some offices does not pay the rest day duty and ot's performed by the employee.

Pros

Cons

No rest days, long hours, not paying properly, misogynist bosses

Additional knowledge earn

More lknowledge at OSP works it gives a lot of idea during technical aspects of work at site. getting to know more team or people during stay at Wuhan Fiberhome Phils.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

extended hours

No Work life balance, overloaded work task

Dysfunctional working environment, lots of office politics. Unsystematic operational process, mismanagement,job description does not followed,and concerns were not addressed immediately.

Pros

Good performance pay

Cons

Long hours and unpaid OT

Productive and stressful workplace

it 's nice to work at wuhan fiberhome because you will find new friends and your knowledge will increase even if the salary is low if you have no other job options it is better to work here because you will surely survive in daily life and work is honorable

Pros

On your own lunch pack

Cons

8hrs.

Fun work place with Ping Pong table

Normal day of work from Monday to Saturday. Technical terms for telco. Operation manager so professional and sense of humor. good work place culture. Submitting the reports on hand over forms is the hardest part of the job. The staff, colleagues are enjoyable to work with and funny

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long Hours

toxic management. and also their agency.

be fair to each other...eliminate agency, many employees disargree about the rule and regulation of agency. and also their not give the fair salary to their employee.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Fun Workplace

It's fun, specially when you are on field works you have a lot of chances to travel and go to a nice places. They provide vehicles and staff house. This company gives you a good steppingstone specially in Telecom. I think the negative I can say is about you are not direct hired. It takes years for you to absorb.

Pros

Staffhouse, Vehicle

Cons

Not direct hire

Good company and work mates

Teach me a lot it helps me to enhance my skill in coordinating, Microsoft office, documentation, monitoring, with good surroundings, no toxicity everyone was helping each other when it comes to work .

Poor management and no support for employee

Good start up for newly graduate but don't wish here for career growth. Really no career growth here.I been work here almost 3years but the salary increase yearly didn't implemented. Also they choose only people who got increase. They never see your hardwork and dedication to grow. Really poor management.

Pros

Good for starting

Cons

No career growth

I dont know

I was with them for almost 3years. The company is more on production or productivity rather than then welfare of there employee. The harder your task is the lower the grades you get for your evaluation and salary increase.

Poor Management

Management down to employees must attend to corporate values formation training to enlight them about the real meaning of team work to improve their output/results.

typical work ambiance

typical work ambiance, no holiday rest if working ni project friendly chinese people good to employees not competitive in salary and offer not so bad but not too good also

Boring workplace

People, there are so friendly, nice and generous. But sometimes you might get bored because you have nothing to do the whole day. but they will pay you

Good start up for newly grad

It is a good start up for fresh graduates that have no experience yet. Lots of knowledge and experience you can acquire here mostly about in telecommunication field.

Fun

I enjoyed my job here because of my colleagues however it has no work life balance because they have six days of work in a week. No proper training with their employees.

Excellent company , poor management

The company itself is ok, good salary, but no hazard pay.. incentives are not given fairly .. most of the time they are not following DOLE labor laws....

Fun work place

What wee do in the morning is to make sure we have technicians for the day. We closely monitor their reports. I learned a lot during my tenure ship.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
2.9
2.8
  • Wuhan Fiberhome International Technologies Phils
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?