WTW

WTW Employee Reviews

Philippines68 reviews

Found 68 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,548 reviews

Great leaders

Leaders are supportive and concerned with their employees. They place importance on work-life balance, ensure that employees are not overworked. I was an intern.

So much opportunity to grow

I learned so much and had many great opportunities—fun working with many talented people in a collaborative environment. Management enables you and pushes for your success.

Productive and a bit fun workplace

Training are provided and mainly communicate with on- shore stakeholders. Stakeholders are easy to get along with depending on the country. Good management.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Collaborative Culture

For my team, the culture is very collaborative. The people are great. You'll never get stuck on anything since there would always be someone who's willing to help you out.The hours are flexible and we can work from home.

Pros

great culture, flexibility, supportive leaders

Cons

salary is no longer that competitive; career opportunity is limited

Unorganized, Not innovative, Lack of tools improvement, lack of IT/employees

I feel proud applying and working at WTW they provide great salary and benefits however they need to improvise their tools, hire more people/promote current employees to SME,QA, and Trainer(they don't have trainers, SMEs will be your trainer) as they accept more clients so they can manage more their time and focus it to specific assigned job responsibilities for them. Also, lack of support for new hires. As they don't have a trainer or QA that can support us although they have SMEs but it will took an hour sometimes before they answer. Imagine you are doing your tasks and your AHT is running. Will edit this in the future if there are changes.

Fun workplace, good culture

I learned a lot not only with the training courses they provide but they also teach you how to be kind and be respectful with the opinion of others...

so-so

the only good thing about this company is the salary. this is great for starters esp the fresh graduates. However, they don't really acknowledge your effort and even the seniors, who are supposed to be ur role model, don't even take time to guide u on the process.

Not For Competitive Individuals

Performance drivers are very much only about productivity. Your achievements and impact on the business will be significantly ignored because all the leaders care about is their short-term plan of beating last year’s billable hours. It becomes an endless cycle of stagnation.There is no growth. Your leaders will not support you because they have a different plan for your business, and you wouldn’t know it. So no matter how brilliant you become, if you’re not part of the plan, then forget about being moved to a more significant role.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Leaders not knowing how to lead.

Fun

It is fun to work at willis towers watson because the colleagues and bosses there are fun to be with. Every month townhall with free food and they considered me as an employee even if Im just an intern

Productive and Fun environment

Good culture and fun environment. Lots of available resources for you to improve your skills.Provides free Microsoft Certifications which is really good for technical person like me.Overall the company is great. It offers good compensation for developers like me and gives incentives for your good performance.

Pros

Values your work

Cons

There could be long extended hours that are not paid

Good leadership

The leadership is good..you might hsve more culture differences with local employees which you would not expect. The ok increases are a bit low. Good location.

Colleagues are great and the company/management tries to promote a healthy work culture.

A lot of processes can be learned which can be both good and bad since you become knowledgeable with a lot more things but workload can also be a bit saturated depending if the team accepts more processes.

Boring

No growth in this company. They have favorites as well. Compensation is okay but could be better. I suggest you just apply for other companies. Overall not good.

Used to be a great company with great culture

Company used to be true to their vision and values until they started hiring local operation leaders outside instead of grooming homegrown talents who provides value efficiently and knows the in and out of the business and team culture. While the business can benefit from accredited external inputs, it does not make up for what the team and culture has been able to accomplish with prior management. Now the company strives to be what it was before it grew and there is none to little room for improving upon feedback by colleagues to the local leadership. Compensation and yearly increase is underwhelming and does not commensurate to the value provided by employee.

Pros

Team culture with western counterparts, HMO package

Cons

Local leadership, compensation, outdated SDLC

Be at the right team and the right role and WTW should be a great employer.

At the overall level, WTW is a good employer and place to work. But being at the right role and right team is key for personal and professional fulfillment and growth.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, good work-life balance, Job security is present, Leadership is clear about their vision for the company, There is no politics at work, everyone is supportive.

Cons

Being in the wrong team, even if it's the right role, will thoroughly demotivate you and eliminate your sense of purpose and fulfillment at work, Team leadership leaves a lot to be desired, There is no guidance on how to grow. You are left on your own.

Heavy workload but sometime there fun

If you are starter, this is a good company to choose. They have a lot of perks, especially leaves. The flexibility of the time is very good. But if you looking for growth career. Its not that okay here. Try to find some company.

Pros

Free treats every thursday, taxi when you OT

Cons

Workload are very stressful, managers are not totally listen to the feedback of the team, no consideration of workload

Reviewing for seasonal colleagues

Thank you for the experience and opportunity. I enjoy assisting all the participants and hope to be invited back. WTW has great systems in place and incentives. Typical work day is stressful to sign in on all the required softwares, then barely time to breath and check emails before the phone starts ringing and it’s back to back all day. For several weeks after training, we were thrown on the phones with no supervisors to assist with this very large group of seasonal employees. Then I felt micromanaged once I got the hang of things. I like working here as I think the systems set up are great, if you have a team or supervisor that gives direction. We had great training that could not be eased into because there’s no time. I do okay and always get 5 or more surveys from customers on a given day, where they rank me and my assistance to them a 5 (the highest) with comments that they felt they learned more from me in 1 call, where they’ve not had the same with other customer service agents. So first your thrown in, no direction and then reprimanded verbally and written up, all on the same day. I feel that my group was immediately set up for failure; however, we pushed through, helped each other and learned a lot. If given the opportunity, I would come back but I’d only accept if more flexibility was an option as far as full time verses part time.

Pros

$20 doordash credit for busy days is great, but an option to choose the benefit or gift card would have been better., I never used mine with no doordash in my area.

Cons

Stressful, a lot of information to learn or know where to get an answer.

Collaboration is actually good as they promote this in their culture.

Good culture as they promote collaboration.Agile process is more mature compare to other companies.Technology is between Microsoft and Python. Better to have Java or Javascript technologies and more open source applications.

Pros

Collaboration. Agile process.

Cons

Very low salary increase. It depends also in your assigned manager.

Above market company that pays well

Typical 8-hour schedule which can be in rotating shifts. Management is very close to the employees and you feel like you are part of the company. The people are mostly ok to work with and the vibe too. There are also a lot of monthly events and generous yearly events. Just like any other job, there are some parts that you will not like but at the end of the day, it's a choice. Having a chill work environment is the best part of being in this company!

Pros

flexible work once a week, perks (allowances, free dinner/lunch)

Cons

staying long can feel so stagnant

Good company but limit career growth. Small salary increase even promotion

This is one of the nice company I worked with. I feel my job is secured and they really considerate for personal and career goals. They support family and so but no career growth because team is already established.

Pros

Perforamnce bonus

Cons

Career growth and annual increase

Good culture, people centric but limited opportunities

You work with talented individuals, the management is people oriented. The culture is very global in nature. There's an opportunity to provide more learning opportunities for colleagues

Pros

Culture, Good medical benefits, people centric

Cons

Opportunities, Innovation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WTW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about WTW in popular locations

• WTW