World Vision International

World Vision International Employee Reviews

Philippines58 reviews
Salary / Benefits
World Vision is a great company for professionals with passion for the development world. The organization offers a great working environment as well as work dynamics that promotes growth of employees. In addition to this, good employee compensation is also provided by this non-profit organization.
Salary / Benefits
This organization helps me to grow more especially when it comes to my spiritual growth. Happy working environment really motivates me as a fresh graduate.
Salary / Benefits
World Vision is a Christ-centered company. Looking forward to a world where every child experiences Jesus’ promise of life in all its fullness. Where they are protected, cared for and given the opportunities to become all God meant them to be. Where they grow strong in communities free of need and full of promise.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Old School Employees
Salary / Benefits
World Vision Development foundation basically caters for hollistic child welfare (Sponsorship, Economics, Health, Livelihood). It is an NGO who works hand-in-hand with the people in the community and links them to available resources sponsoring the NGO.
Pros
free travel expenses and meal allowances at work
Salary / Benefits
The company itself promotes work-life balance
Daily guide for spiritual nurture of employees

Good culture in the office

Below average - average salary only since it's an NGO.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Below average - average salary only
Salary / Benefits
In World Vision is a typical work office that helps the intern develop their skills. And the most enjoyable part of the job is you will meet their regular employee and learn with them and the co intern as well.
Salary / Benefits
World Vision is a Christian organization wherein work is a calling. We know our individual, team, and organizational goals/objectives but ultimately we work for greater purpose, to make a difference in the life of every child, for God's greatest glory.
Salary / Benefits
Working for the most vulnerable in the community is heartwarming. It is a job that is fulfilling and valuing purpose on what you do everyday. Working for an NGO gives you sense of purpose in the community.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
too familiar with one another in the workplace
Salary / Benefits
Our organization is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Inspired by Christian faith and values, World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people and serves and collaborates with all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
Pros
Average salary grade, secured in benefits and HMO etc
Cons
slow promotion and development
Salary / Benefits
It develops and enchance all my skills. I gained many training experiences. I gained many friends in all levels. I learned how to manage long term and short programs. Discernment in all process, Sustainability and resiliency are my favorites.
Salary / Benefits
Since WVI caters children from around the world, the ambiance in the workplace is light and happy everyday. Moreover, there are bible studies everyday which is a plus for me.
Salary / Benefits
World Vision Philippines has a good workplace environment. employees are nice and they all have a good heart, strong dedication and they uphold integrity.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great previlage and honor to work in this organization.
Im able to experience. Working with world vision s a life time unforgetable experience. Ive met people from deferent back round and exicitibg to work with.

But in 2015 resigned from this compmay and looking for new opportunity to work with.

Productive and fun workplace ang break time
Pros
Free i sack of rice ecery month
Cons
Late in work
Salary / Benefits
Everything here is Great!, special on helping the poor.
Nice Management

People care

Balance Life & Work

Career Advancement

Relief Operations

Lot's of praying

Life with God
Pros
Helping Others
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
My role's focus is on developing strategies on implementing technical program but the specialists in the field are only matrix relationship with me. The disconnect as to structure does not provide me the opportunity to fully manage the people who will work out the strategies I formulate.
Pros
lots of opportunities for domestic travel
Cons
it follows a fiscal year, not a calendar year
Salary / Benefits
I'm a people person and I love engaging people. My work with world vision is to inspire others to be compassionate to people who are in need, give them hope where there is none.
Pros
The organization values people
Cons
Organizational restructuring came a little too often
Salary / Benefits
A good opportunity for learning and development, especially in enhancing skills, knowledge, values, and attitudes of an employee for him to be effective and efficiently perform his function and mission entrusted and mandated to him.

Working in a Christian and child focus organization is already a blessing.
Pros
Good staff development support
Salary / Benefits
Highly recommended for passionate development workers. Lucrative work with diverse environments for learning and development. Work location is very accessible for those living in QC area.
Salary / Benefits
This company has a big heart for the children and specially
for the poor. The IT work in this company is a typical day

to day support and development.

If you are a Christian and have a passion for computers, then

this is a great place to work. The hardest part of the job is

when you are relocated to another country for 3 months or so.

So if you want to travel and work, this company is what you

are looking for.
Pros
They have immersion programs that you will enjoy
Salary / Benefits
Work–life balance is a concept that World Vision really practice. They understanding of "work" (career and ambition) and "lifestyle" (health, pleasure, leisure, family and spiritual development/meditation).
Pros
Relaxing environment
Cons
Flat organization
Salary / Benefits
World vision is no different from other companies only that before you start your day with work, you start it with prayer and devotion together with your team.

I have learned a lot during my stay here. It gives me passion I never expected I would have. It opened doors for me for new and better opportunities in this expertise (Quality Assurance).

The people are nice and very supportive of each other. The management are doing everything they can to provide a dynamic and healthy environment for the employees.

There are also challenges in working with world vision but those challenges are the ones that made my stay in enjoyable and meaningful.