Woodhaven Corporation

Woodhaven Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

it s fun working there because we are working in thh field and we have monthly sales insentive.

its a good company with the basic salary,gas allowance,motorcycle allowance, sss,pag -ibig,philhealth benefits and monthly sales insentive.and we hava good management

benefits only for their company but not for the employee

i work 9-10 hours per day,i spend my money for transportation because my job is always on field ,im working as recruiter plus agent team leader ,i got the provincial rate salary without any over time pay.i think this is too much for me to stay .

Cons

long hours plus without transpo allowance too

You will gain valuable experience and skills on the job

I started as an entry level staff at Woodhaven and worked with them for more than 3 years. I am really thankful I started my career with them because I have learned a lot. Job rotation is done to minimize boredom, policies and regulations are updated to fit the needs of employees and the organization, I have met really helpful workmates and we have cool supervisors. If you are after the experience and skills, this Company is good for you. Real skills, real experiences.

Pros

Understanding supervisors, friendly workmates, new offices, challenging boss

Cons

They follow the overload principle to train employees as a start

This Company was very good if you are a fresh graduate, because you will learn so many things.

My experienced to my present job was very great and memorable, I learned so many things because i start from nothing here now i leave together with my knowledge i've been learned. This Company build my Self Esteem, boost my confidence, and mold me from who I Am right now!

Pros

over workload, transitions of work, Good employee relation

Cons

necessarily to rendered more than your working hours but no OT pay, no increase, slow process, delayed salary, and heartless Boss.

Productive and teaching how to handle about peer pressure

i woke up early in the morning. time management and learned to work in a field, handling my pressure to the customers and always know the product i sell.

i enjoy worked with my co worker

multi tasking , I've learned to make my perfectionism work to my advantage. I have become proficient at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail

Cons

it takes 8 to 9 hrs

You can learn and Grow in an instant

This company serves as a full training ground to freshmen who wants to know everything in different fields of the corporate world since you must work full time in all faces of the company.

Pros

Bosses here are talented

Cons

its been a nice place to work with my co-employees

its been always a pleasure to work with them.. i love my boss and even the whole sales team. we always work as a family.

Pros

unlimited commisions

Cons

long hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodhaven Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Woodhaven Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Woodhaven Corporation in popular locations

• Woodhaven Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?