Wood Personnel Services

Wood Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Easy

Good place to work for extra money. Some are easy warehouse jobs some are very hard warehouse jobs. Can get a job same day work next day. Weekly pay. Pays well

It’s a family

Great place to work, treated like family. Great benefits. Excellent after hours company activities. Small company with advancement. Good coworkers.

Very good job

Good place to work with quick placements. Very nice people and work environments. Really nothing much to say if you want to find a quick place to work apply and they will find something for you, they are very nice

Great place to work!

Wood Personnel is an overall great place to work. Everyone there from corporate to the individual branches are all great! The only reason I left was because I was offered an external position closer to home and making more money. It is hard working in the staffing world but they compensate for that by offering a lot of cool perks like free stuff, an amazing benefits package and a very generous vacation policy. I would definitely recommend Wood Personnel to anyone!

Pros

Great CEO and management, amazing perks and benefits

It's a job

If you need a job, they've got one. This is not a career. Need money for bills, here you go. "Work overtime as needed" means you will be work 6-7 days a week regularly.

Pros

Overtime (if that's your thing)

Cons

Not a career

Temp Agency

Nice people however your assignments will end without any kind of heads up that they will be ending soon. You'll have to keep calling to see if there is anything available for you.

Great Company Great Placement

If you want to work for a great placement company this is it. The first assignment they sent me to was a great place with great pay and great people. If you need a job, apply.

Pros

They will take care of you.

Cons

The people i worked for.

Friendly, outgoing, productive, fun and a great group of people to work for. When I had a question or concern they were always there to answer and help me.

May 27, 2020
Thank you so much, for leaving us such a kind review.. We really do appreciate it and are so glad to hear that Wood Personnel Services was able to assist you and answer your questions. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400. Thank you!

A Truly Great Company!

I've been working with Wood Personnel for almost 2 years now and it is the best company I have ever worked for. The company culture is great and all my coworkers are extremely friendly. Wood Personnel is a company, with an owner that truly cares for the employees and shows it everyday. I would recommend this company to anyone.

February 18, 2020
Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you enjoy your time at Wood Personnel. We are very glad that you chose to work with us and we look forward to future success. Thank you.

Amazing

I truly enjoyed working for this company, I was hired on at the company they had me located. I definitely recommend going through woods to find a job.

January 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words and your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Should you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911. Thank you and have a great day.

Effective

I needed to become gainfully employed and Wood Personnel gave me that. I felt comfortable during my interview and hiring process. All of the employees at the office are great.

January 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you felt comfortable and were pleased with your experience at Wood Personnel. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you!

All in all wood personnell was ok to work for.

Typical day I would arrive at work around 6am and get ready to begin my shift. I enjoyed working at the job i was placed at however the pay was not enough. I enjoyed the people o worked with everyday. And the job wasn't hard. I worked for drive time as a detail tech. When the job ended and I had no where to work wood personnel didn't try to put me in another position. I called them everyday but they dis nothing

Great opportunity great pay

Although it is a temporary jobs you get great pay and opportunity to move forward. You meet alot of people do and try alot of different things after one assignment is over. They make sure to have something new available for you it's never a wait or stand by working for the companies.

Liars

Been caught in a few lies. Not much initiative to help employees succeed. They know nothing about the companies that they place you at. They will tell you that the company makes a certain product, the company is not making that product at all. I don't think they even visit the places they place you.

Not Safe

The CEO son is ruining this company as well as managers who are never there. They are all about making a quick buck and screwing over the candidates that are coming in. They disregard safety and over look employee complaints about there clients. This company provides work for sweat shops that over work there employees and provide NO days off for them. This company is a dead end. I would never recommend to anyone that they work here. The CEO son is a dictator who acts like a child. While working here I witnessed 2 different robberies and gun shots. there offices are not in safe locations.

I work at NIC Global

It is a good place to work and I have tried to get some of my friends to come up there to apply for jobs. The people are nice that work there, and there is not a lot of pressure put on the employees...things seem to get done in a timely manner.

Pros

Air conditioned facility, voluntary overtime

Cons

Need more parking

Laid off

Laid off after working there two months and none of us got places elsewhere and woods knewofthelay off we found out after starting to work there. Working on the line too much bickering among all other employees I personally watched four fights and one month later all employees were laid off.

Just Want Warm Bodies

Got a phone call saying I was perfect for a $20 an hour job and asked if I could come in and talk about it. Instead I was ghosted for a week until they needed someone for a $12 an hour job that involved "heavy lifting".

Cons

They mislead you to get you into the office.

It's the Company not Wood that I blame

The company W.P.S. had us working at is not employee friendly and doesn't understand that life happens. People have been fired over a strict attendance policy. They also don't care about people who are elderly or disabled.

Pros

pay

Cons

work life balance, companies that hire wood

No pingpone table

I drove a long way to their office filled out a lot of paperwork they told me I would take a forklift test the next day at 11am they would text me with address never heard back from them again wasted a lot of time.

Pros

Cons

Lied to me

Major improvements and growth

From the first day with this company to now I have seen their saying, "Just good people" being put into action every day. I'm not sure how this company was in the past, but it sounds like management, growth within, and paid time off have really improved. I have seen numerous promotions, and can speak for myself, that there is definitely growth opportunities within this company. If you are looking for a larger company then I would not suggest working here. Each office is a family-like team. You get to know each other well and this could be what some people want or what some don't want. I can only testify my personal experience. Everyone experiences things differently. We all have different skills, backgrounds, and qualifications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits