WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines226 reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,638 reviews

Good for new experience in customer service

Very hands on in training newly hired employees and a good company if you are starting your customer service but quite hard to request for a vacation.

Not recommended.

My experience working at WNS was something I did not expect to happen. Though at first the work load was tolerabe until break schedule were not normal, you have to take 1 hour break first then 30 mins break on the remaining hours of your shift because of the volume.

Productive and challenging

during my internship with this company, I acquired a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Also many of those people were so nice to work with.

A Good Start if you dont have work experience

Use this as a training ground; dream high never loose hope; if you feel like you are as is what you have then you dont maximize your self; this company may help you to realize that you are full pontential but should be used wisely to get what you want

Low salary

Very low salary for a company who is very strict. They also did not provide back pay. Managers are power trippers and selfish. Will ask a lot from agents but compensation is not the good.

Pros

dayshift

Cons

mandatory OT, low salary, did not provide backpay and asked for money instead to get certificate of employment

Advertisment is deceiving. I love my coworkers whom I consider as second family but I hate the company

I applied to this company because in the ad it was advertised as earn up to 50k but in reality there is no way you can earn up to 50k as an associate. Very low salary Php 16500 basic and Php 2000 pesos allowance. The only good thing aside fron my coworkers who in the process became my second family is that its very “maluwag” I believe they only terminate employee if its financial impacting offenses. I will give them 5 over 10 score as an employer

my first call center experience

in philippines, csr-bpo were usually are in graveyardshift if you want to earn a lot you should work from evening until morning , thus health issues were alleviated, the reason why i also left and to be with my wife as well- catching much greater opportunities when i was on my second year breaks and lunch were usually late , much worse not being provided due to tight interval count. metrics were sometime impossible to attain, greatest part were colleagues- very friendly and easy to get in touch.

na

the experience working with wns is similar with any bpo anywhere in manila. it differs obly on the way they handle their agents. hard to meet the metrics

Fun and exciting

easy to process the applicants good management environment is nice lots of exciting activities with colleagues organize in processing the applicants well

overall experience is good

Its a good company and workplace is nice. People there is helpful understanding, cooperative. Benefits are good and overall experience with that company is good.

Typical dat at work

Wns is one of the top outsourcing company nowadays.The company gives a lot of training and oppurtunity to those well derserve hardworking and passionate employee to handle the challenges of daily task

a Good place of work would be plus

The environment is so engaging, people and management treats you like family but if your not fond of travelling hours and hours back and fort from work, there location is not that inviting at all.

I highly recommend this company for an intership in HR department.

A hundred and fifty hours as an intern in this company turns into knowledgeable and amazing experience. This On the-Job-Training will have a great impact in my future profession. I am truly grateful for WNS global services for giving an opportunity to be one of their interns.

WNS is a genuine company

I have worked with them for 3 years as a lead generation associate. I am happy to be working with them but as time goes by my needs are changing I have to find another company that pays to what i need and want.

Great management

Great people, great management, possible opportunity, open to everyone, respectful employee, conservative company, fun and great place to work. Everyone is welcome

Wns

A good place to start you career but if you have family to raise you need to consider other options as it only provides a not so high salary to their employees

good quality and world class

We never stop to provide good customer service. Good trainers Quality team lead Outstanding Operation Manager Competitive Great Learning Atmosphere Join WNS

productive and friendly work place

In that company,I learned first to communicate or being a friendly to the other person while I'm doing my job. and also my experience,idea,knowledge in WNS is very important to find another job.

fun work place

i have a shifting schedule in wns. *i learned how to book a flight *good enough with the management *nice place and clean environment *since i did not passed on my mock call in wns so hardest part of the job is during irrops or irregular operations. *the most enjoyable part is during training before our mock call.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

hard mock call

fun

I loved working there. They give competitive salary and good environment to work an foods to eat. Higher ops are approachable and understandable. Keep up!

Career growth

Colleague are great and the management will help you to grow as an individual and as well as, as an employee. They also giving importance to work and life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits