WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines226 reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,638 reviews

Good for new experience in customer service

Very hands on in training newly hired employees and a good company if you are starting your customer service but quite hard to request for a vacation.

Great experience overall.

Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.

Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.

Pros

Signing of contract is with pay already

Cons

Short breaks

So-so

Good for someone who wants to start in the BPO industry as you will experience all the bad sides of the industry. Perfect starting point to what to look for in your next BPO employer.

Pros

Rank and file environment is very accomodating, highly preferred for newbies.

Cons

Unreliable management

Its relaxed but uninformed workplace

Updates were always late in terms of procedure and quality cascades. There are times that TLs are leaking answers to monthly exams to get consistent scores for the month. Calibration in the process was always an issue However for increase of salary, WNS has the best appraisal scheme I have experience so far with increases ranging to 500 to 4000 a year depending on your TL's rating about you so you better be friends with your TL.

Pros

Free Toiletries

Cons

Unpaid overtimes and unexplained cash advances

Sometimes productive and fun, most of the time stressful

I love working, I love processing but my co-workers and my boss are sometimes not so lovely to work with, they are stressful to handle and it's not harmonious working with them. No worklife balance. Not being fair. Poor choices of team lead.

Pros

Free Coffee & Water

Cons

Not a good place environment

Great place to work with

Good environment, good salary, good peaple. Great work mates and bosses, You will learn more knowledge and experience from the people inside the company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Better experience

Working with WNS is a great experience because it gives me good opportunity and good compensation. It offers dayshift account which is really good .thanknyou

Good Company

Good Company to work with, It will be great if anyone gets an opportunity to work with WNS. The overall culture is very competitive & fast-paced culture

comprehensive

A considerable experience has been gained during the stay with the company. The work environment is employee friendly and encourages cooperation among its employees.

Not recommend for internship

Difficult environment. Some of their ITs are lame. The workload of they're interns are much hard than what they did for the whole day. But, if your a student that focus on networking, I guess you would like their work environment.

A very good place to start in terms of understanding the BPO industry.

Company is stable. Health benefits is good. Morning shift is available that is why you can still live a normal office work schedule. Site has easy access from main cities.

I won't recommend everyone to work in WNS

The management of WNS is poor. The managers, supervisors and even the HR are very rude. They are very selfish and the managers there have a hidden relationship with their agents so the word "FAVORITISM" is present. The salary has always dispute and they don't allow you to go on leave even you're dying or your pet is dying! This company really sucks most esp the managers, come on!

Everything has been a bad experience

Stayed for three years and politics is quite evident. The culture is not the way I wanted to see it, however, it made me feel that we are, or I AM just a number.

Great Experience

Great Experience and Training for fresh Grad they train fresh grad really well and open their eyes on the corporate world. But there are some difficulties on the shift for me

productive place to work

management are easy to work with questions are answered when in need staff are accommodating pantries are well maintained head staff are not hard to reach

Company was ok. But when they put us on re profiling theres no assurance if when we will have a new account.

Environment ok. People ok. But when they put us for re profiling theres no assurance when or if were going to have a new account. We wont have salary as well.

Pros

People and work place ok

Cons

Being re profile, no assurance when to have a new account or job. We are still employed but no pay.

Work experience at wns

Good management in current account A very nice managers. They will help you improve your skills and push you if there's a opportunity for a higher position.

N/a

A typical day at work, I had so many mentors all of them are great. The management is fine to me you just need to step up and apply all knowledge that you've learned.

Productive, Lenient in some company policies,fun with karaoke for distressing

I learned how to be flexible with the schedules given as the business requires. Also, adaptability is an essential skill I developed as you need to adjust with the abrupt changes which is normal in the BPO industry specifically in travel accounts. Leaders in general are very approachable ,considerate and generous in giving recognition quarterly.

Just Fine.

Well, they lost most our requirements paper, they will ask you to lass those again, and if you don't you will be suspended unless you would hand over that requirements to the HR. So ridiculous!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits