WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines226 reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,638 reviews

Good for new experience in customer service

Very hands on in training newly hired employees and a good company if you are starting your customer service but quite hard to request for a vacation.

Easy acct i have been with

Very nice company for newbies. If you have a family and children, you need to be on a different account that offers high salary. No complain here. Happy agent.

Good company and colleagues nice bonuses and incentives biased OM and TM and very political and biased HR. Nice office dirty pantry and sleeping quarter

Work life balance day shift

Work life balance because they have day shift. Team leaders, SME, OM they are all approachable. HR hiring process was very fast and easy it only took me 1 day

Cons

Face shield required until 2022, some security guards are so strict for no valid reason, admin and clinic is also annoying, training team should improve, no real pantry

The company is okay but not as excellent as it seem. The pay is only normal but not really big or standard.

The stress is always there and the management is toxic but we can survived the day. The hardest part is always the management it is toxic. There are enjoyable things happening in the job when it is salary day that is all.

Pros

Good air condition and the place are clean and well organized.

Cons

Toxic long hours and also miss management.

it was a good stepping stone company

WNS Global is a good company. They are not that strict but they didn't keep employees especially those employees that worked for them in a long time. They need to improve their management.

Pros

no pros

Cons

too many work load for your position

Horror! Terrible Company!

Worked there for 1 year but haven't paid me right. Incomplete salary and will make your life miserable. You work the whole day but you will not earn a single centavos it will serve as a free service. Wasted time and effort.

Cons

Unpaid salaries

Worst company

No employee security especially when pandemic started, they will make an unexisting case as an excuse not to pay they're dues to you such as incentives, bonuses. When a hearing happen even though you tried to explain to them the process, they wont listen, evedently decisions have already been made, hearing was just formality. You work hard when they asked you to with a hope you'll be paid to support your family and they stab you and throw you away. Job's task unreasonable Matrix unrealistic, they want you to do much but pay you too little. HR or whistle.blower womt help you, their biased especially in money matters. I hope they get what they did to us. God forgive me, they truelly are the worst.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work at.

All over experience I had with WNS was really great. From the HR department, to the Training Team and to the Production Floor, it was all worth it. I recommend WNS in Iloilo the most. They have a very conducive environment for learning and people you work at are really great.

Pros

Morning shift, and near the neighboorhood

Cons

I can't think of any.

Not a Good Working Place for Newbies

This company is the worst company i have ever been employed. Trainers are Biased have Favoritism all activities rules under the table. Unprofessional environment Break Schedules are not plotted properly with 2 hours interval you will need an approval first before taking your breaks and lunch

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Breaks sched are not plotted

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?

Good company

Reviews were my opinion. People in the office are always clueless about what’s happening during this pandemic sadly because management thinks about profitability instead of taking care of their employees.

Productive and fun workplace

I had my good experienced working at WNS because the environment is conducive and well ventilated. The employees are compassionate, desciplined and understanding. That is why i will never hesitate recommending WNS to my friends who would like to experience and work in the BPO company like WNS.

Pros

bonuses, incentives and activities

Cons

overtime

Productive and well compensated

My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.

Pros

HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊

Cooperative, enthusiastic and upbeat

Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors

Pros

incentives provided

Cons

inefficient team

Fun workplace teammates. Nice people and less stress workplace

I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.

Pros

Friendly guards and employess.

Cons

Nothing to say my stay there is nice

Great company but not the management

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.

Pros

Great training, great hours of work.

Cons

The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR

Good people but the advancement of carrer is not therer

A startup company they need to honor more people who works for themBut they were able to provide in time of needs, not a perfect organization but you can learn a lot of things

Great Company

Great company. Friendly environment. Pro agent. Very considerate. Great guidelines when it comes to process.alk in all I like everything on that company.

Productive and fun place to work with!

It is my first BPO company. I am thankful to be a part of WNS Global Services, they served as a pathway of my success in this industry. Having a competitive compensation and fun place to work with as a newbie.

Productive. Pro Agent.

The Company offers a lot of opportunities. Pro agent all management are friendly. Big help during pandemic provide equipment for work from home/work at home

Pros

Open for overtime/RDOT

Cons

Dispute in salary. Lunch and breaks is not on time.

A nice company with great leaders

The company offers competitive salary and good guidance and training with employees. With great leaders and managers. They have simple yet comfortable place to work with. Highly recommended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits