WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines226 reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,640 reviews

Good for new experience in customer service

Very hands on in training newly hired employees and a good company if you are starting your customer service but quite hard to request for a vacation.

The management is okay and the salary is reasonable. Most of the accounts in WNS are pioneering so you will have a chance to move to a higher position.

Pros

Collaborative

Cons

Unpaid OTs

Accounts and Head Managers are great.

The account itself that I am in and the site managers are really good and accomodating to agents. However, one of our Team Managers is not that understanding and is unprofessional most of the time. Agents were often under pressure as all he/she cared about is the score of the team.

Good platform for OJT - HR Dept

They will expose you to the actual job which is a good experience as an intern. I have been assigned to HR Dept and gave an opportunity to do the prescreening of applicants

Pros

Free coffee

It's a very nice company..the office staff HR are very kind.. And. Also the office is clean and they have a nice attitude... When they are approaching to the applicant.. And they are answering the questions of applicant if they have a question from them... Its nice company. To me. I am very thankful because I start in applying BPO industry in WNS... This is good for a newbie also...

Pros

Free water

Cons

5hours

Cool and fun work environment

I was an agent who works from home, and from my experience, its not the best but it is okay, there might be minimal issues when it comes to attendance, especially disputes, but as long as you are punctual, everything will be fine

Nice company

nice company to work at. Very friendly bosses. Not so strict. Very relaxed environment i could say. Theyre innovative also. All in all, 5/5. ......

Good environment, eco friendly and the management knows how to handle their employees very well. Good people and good salary. Good floor for beginners.

Pros

Free

Low compensation

Management is not organized. Hr doesn't communicate with employees. There's too many cons. Salary is low. ND is not calculated correctly. You need to dispute most of your attendance since it is incorrect which also results to low ND since it is always tag as Dayshift.

Productive and fun workplace.

Friendly environment; not a stressful job and the salary is reasonable. Working hour is not long and overtime is paid accordingly. People who are working in the highest position are friendly and helpful.

Fair place to work.

Communication from top to bottom needs to improve.Support departments need to cooperate more.Compensation for entry level needs to improve to stay competitive as engagement is not that high.

Beware when you got profiled to healthcare account

The healthcare account was very overwhelming and we are outnumbered by the number of calls. Poor forecasting by the WFM and no coaching and rare pullouts due to queuing.

Pros

Decent job offer

Cons

Extended hours of working, 1hr mandatory overtime, 1 hr 30 minutes of break will be divided to 30 minutes

Fun and productive

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Great for newbies

This is great training ground for newbies. Workplace is fun. Everyone is nice except for some TLs who has favoritism, dont appreciate what you do, and talk behind your back.Basic salary is low but you can earn a lot from incentives. Another thing that I dont like about here is salary disputes.

Treat each other as family from Managers to Agents. Approachable and considerate managers. HMO dependent for free. Free access to different trainings for your personal and career growth. Rewards and recognition is good.

Pros

Free Trainings and lots of opportunity to grow

Cons

Salary is not that great.

Wns is the best company

Wns is the best company. Team leaders, managers, operation managers are very approachable. All of your hard work will be appreciated. 13th month pay and incentives ❤️

Good Image Company but not the Department/LOB

The company itself knows how to take care of their employees well to stay long. Be careful because not LOB's had the same treatment for all employees. There are some that "politics and favoritism" is their priority. Even though you are deserving, still promotion is not ideal especially if you are not too close to upper superiors.

I love the people

Revisit the salary grade of the employees and cancel the POC culture. Promotions should happen quickly as few employees are stuck with POC roles. Love the people I worked with there though.

Good for starter but don't expect high salary

My colleague is fun to work with but the bosses is not good. The salary and the benefit is not quite good. So in short it's good for the newbies only.

Fun workplace

The environment is good but the salary is not that rewarding. The management is approachable and the workmates are very friendly. Good as a stepping stone.

Pro management.

Been working for this company in Alabang Axis bldg. My tl is kind and pro management. #no back pay when you resigned.#not sure why you get the "utang" when you resigned!

Pros

Friendly co workers.

Cons

Not sure what the HR are doing that they cannot resolve disputes. Deduction has been always present, but forgot to remit your money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits