WNS Global Services

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,734 reviews

Fair place to work.

Communication from top to bottom needs to improve.Support departments need to cooperate more.Compensation for entry level needs to improve to stay competitive as engagement is not that high.

Good environment, eco friendly and the management knows how to handle their employees very well. Good people and good salary. Good floor for beginners.

Pros

Free

Low compensation

Management is not organized. Hr doesn't communicate with employees. There's too many cons. Salary is low. ND is not calculated correctly. You need to dispute most of your attendance since it is incorrect which also results to low ND since it is always tag as Dayshift.

Productive and fun workplace.

Friendly environment; not a stressful job and the salary is reasonable. Working hour is not long and overtime is paid accordingly. People who are working in the highest position are friendly and helpful.

Fun and productive

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Great for newbies

This is great training ground for newbies. Workplace is fun. Everyone is nice except for some TLs who has favoritism, dont appreciate what you do, and talk behind your back.Basic salary is low but you can earn a lot from incentives. Another thing that I dont like about here is salary disputes.

Treat each other as family from Managers to Agents. Approachable and considerate managers. HMO dependent for free. Free access to different trainings for your personal and career growth. Rewards and recognition is good.

Pros

Free Trainings and lots of opportunity to grow

Cons

Salary is not that great.

I love the people

Revisit the salary grade of the employees and cancel the POC culture. Promotions should happen quickly as few employees are stuck with POC roles. Love the people I worked with there though.

Good for starter but don't expect high salary

My colleague is fun to work with but the bosses is not good. The salary and the benefit is not quite good. So in short it's good for the newbies only.

Fun workplace

The environment is good but the salary is not that rewarding. The management is approachable and the workmates are very friendly. Good as a stepping stone.

Easy acct i have been with

Very nice company for newbies. If you have a family and children, you need to be on a different account that offers high salary. No complain here. Happy agent.

The company is okay but not as excellent as it seem. The pay is only normal but not really big or standard.

The stress is always there and the management is toxic but we can survived the day. The hardest part is always the management it is toxic. There are enjoyable things happening in the job when it is salary day that is all.

Pros

Good air condition and the place are clean and well organized.

Cons

Toxic long hours and also miss management.

it was a good stepping stone company

WNS Global is a good company. They are not that strict but they didn't keep employees especially those employees that worked for them in a long time. They need to improve their management.

Pros

no pros

Cons

too many work load for your position

Horror! Terrible Company!

Worked there for 1 year but haven't paid me right. Incomplete salary and will make your life miserable. You work the whole day but you will not earn a single centavos it will serve as a free service. Wasted time and effort.

Cons

Unpaid salaries

Not a Good Working Place for Newbies

This company is the worst company i have ever been employed. Trainers are Biased have Favoritism all activities rules under the table. Unprofessional environment Break Schedules are not plotted properly with 2 hours interval you will need an approval first before taking your breaks and lunch

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Breaks sched are not plotted

Productive and well compensated

My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.

Pros

HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊

Productive and fun place to work with!

It is my first BPO company. I am thankful to be a part of WNS Global Services, they served as a pathway of my success in this industry. Having a competitive compensation and fun place to work with as a newbie.

Productive. Pro Agent.

The Company offers a lot of opportunities. Pro agent all management are friendly. Big help during pandemic provide equipment for work from home/work at home

Pros

Open for overtime/RDOT

Cons

Dispute in salary. Lunch and breaks is not on time.

A nice company with great leaders

The company offers competitive salary and good guidance and training with employees. With great leaders and managers. They have simple yet comfortable place to work with. Highly recommended.

Its relaxed but uninformed workplace

Updates were always late in terms of procedure and quality cascades. There are times that TLs are leaking answers to monthly exams to get consistent scores for the month. Calibration in the process was always an issue However for increase of salary, WNS has the best appraisal scheme I have experience so far with increases ranging to 500 to 4000 a year depending on your TL's rating about you so you better be friends with your TL.

Pros

Free Toiletries

Cons

Unpaid overtimes and unexplained cash advances

Great place to work with

Good environment, good salary, good peaple. Great work mates and bosses, You will learn more knowledge and experience from the people inside the company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits