WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Travel Consultant

Travel Consultant6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,641 reviews

A little bit stressfull on my travel account which U was belong

stressfull account where I was assigned but the colleague and bosses are good so far it is just happened that I need to resign for personal reason and look for the better career opportunity.

Pros

Environment

Cons

unpaid OT

Productive and fun place to work with!

It is my first BPO company. I am thankful to be a part of WNS Global Services, they served as a pathway of my success in this industry. Having a competitive compensation and fun place to work with as a newbie.

Just Fine.

Well, they lost most our requirements paper, they will ask you to lass those again, and if you don't you will be suspended unless you would hand over that requirements to the HR. So ridiculous!

productive and fun place

At WNS, at first I have a hard time adjusting because of the graveyard shift scchedule. Eventually I became used to it. I learned how to handle customer service and increase my patience in dealing customers. I learned to listen carefully to every detail of the customer needs. The management is good at handling employees. They see to it we are compensated for a hardwork done. The workplace is cool and comfortable. The hardest part of the job is dealing irate customers asking for supervisor's assistance upfront. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting your coworkers and fun with them.

fun workplace

I learned how to manage people and learned how to adjust in each and everyone's character that may helped me to my future job. I also learned that this phrase is true that "People come and Go" so you need to know how to adjust like a blink of an eye because that is the only way for you to know how flexible you are in anyway.

Pros

incentives

Cons

A Nice company to stay with

a good working environment nice people and staff near location health card and benefit were given to employees works on a normal shift easy to get along with co workers and bosses life changing opportunity for everybody

Pros

Gift certificates

Cons

none to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits