WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Senior Associate28 reviews
Philippines28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,754 reviews

Accounts and Head Managers are great.

The account itself that I am in and the site managers are really good and accomodating to agents. However, one of our Team Managers is not that understanding and is unprofessional most of the time. Agents were often under pressure as all he/she cared about is the score of the team.

Good for starter but don't expect high salary

My colleague is fun to work with but the bosses is not good. The salary and the benefit is not quite good. So in short it's good for the newbies only.

Fun workplace

The environment is good but the salary is not that rewarding. The management is approachable and the workmates are very friendly. Good as a stepping stone.

Work life balance day shift

Work life balance because they have day shift. Team leaders, SME, OM they are all approachable. HR hiring process was very fast and easy it only took me 1 day

Cons

Face shield required until 2022, some security guards are so strict for no valid reason, admin and clinic is also annoying, training team should improve, no real pantry

Horror! Terrible Company!

Worked there for 1 year but haven't paid me right. Incomplete salary and will make your life miserable. You work the whole day but you will not earn a single centavos it will serve as a free service. Wasted time and effort.

Cons

Unpaid salaries

Everything has been a bad experience

Stayed for three years and politics is quite evident. The culture is not the way I wanted to see it, however, it made me feel that we are, or I AM just a number.

Advertisment is deceiving. I love my coworkers whom I consider as second family but I hate the company

I applied to this company because in the ad it was advertised as earn up to 50k but in reality there is no way you can earn up to 50k as an associate. Very low salary Php 16500 basic and Php 2000 pesos allowance. The only good thing aside fron my coworkers who in the process became my second family is that its very “maluwag” I believe they only terminate employee if its financial impacting offenses. I will give them 5 over 10 score as an employer

Typical dat at work

Wns is one of the top outsourcing company nowadays.The company gives a lot of training and oppurtunity to those well derserve hardworking and passionate employee to handle the challenges of daily task

Wns

A good place to start you career but if you have family to raise you need to consider other options as it only provides a not so high salary to their employees

Good company

-Good for internship. -Good for fresh graduates. -Positions are in shifting schedule. -Too far from location/home. -Good salary and benefits. -Good company.

The company is average.

WNS is a good company, but since I live in Quezon City and the site is in Alabang, it takes time, money and effortfor me to go to work. There should be at least an extra transpo allowance.

Pros

Have kickoffparties, family outings

Cons

No reimbursement for medicines with HMO, no Christmas giveaways (no ham nor giftbaskets)

workplace culture

It was fun while it lasted. The people there are fun to be with. They have sumptuous lunches almost every day. DAY SHIFT! FOREVER! And, it was fun while it lasted.

Pros

same schedule forever

Cons

management

Fun Work Place

Nice place to work. The benefits is good. No delays when it comes to salary. Good management. Work friendly. It help me enhance my communication skills.

Pros

Nice Workplace

Cons

Long Hours

Nice working enviironment

Management is good but payroll is not since there's a lot of disputes. Hardest part of the job is when you're about to insure a house policy, and when customer doesn't want to settle their overdue premium. Most enjoyable part of the job is when customer is happy after they get insured with us and when I'm able to save the policy.

Pros

Free meal, coffee

Cons

RDOT's

Fun entertainment place to enjoy the work

Fun entertainment place to enjoy the work start date:July 15, 2013 to present learning: opened my mind on how the business works thru the training given to me.

A job and work-life balance

A typical day at work for me is that I always make sure that everything is organized before I start. I check on the tools that I will be using and the important tasks that need to be accomplished within the day. With my previous employer, I have learned how to be more patient when it comes to work and more sociable with my workmates. My patience had always been tested as the management lacks support and system when it comes to the company's work flow. The hardest part of the job, I might say is doing the work without any visions of it or without any clear directions or idea of where you are headed to. The most enjoyable part of the job is having our schedule especially our rest days are fixed on a weekend.

Pros

Dayshift, Weekends off

Cons

Management system

wns is a good company

Salary is not that good but the coverage of healthcard is nice. People are also nice. Management is also good, plus nice working environment. The only thing that is not so good is career advancement. They hire outsourced people than promote people internally.

Fun work place with good people around

Good workplace but not enough benifits. I.E no tenureship. They do hate overtimes but they have no enough people. Politics here are everywhere. In short they only beniffited the employeee.

Pros

Monthly Incentives

Cons

Low salary

Productive workplace and fun co-workers

Working in WNS Global Services is fun and challenging. I was able to develop my skills in communication as well as discover other skills that I didn't know I have. Fun co-workers is a plus. They make you want to come in everyday. You feel motivated to come in just to be with your friends at work.

Fun work place with a lot of friendly people.

Working with this company is one of the best decision i have made. Salary is competitive and the CEO's and manager's are very friendly and down to earth. Career growth is not possible, you can apply for a higher position right after regularization.The only reason i resigned is the travel time from my home town, but over all rating 5 star's.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

mandatory rest day OT.

Less chance of career growth

It's a happy place to work with, meeting new friends in the workplace. However, your chance of growth in Finance & Accounting area is less. They focuses on the operation part of the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits