WNS Global Services

Philippines5 reviews

3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,754 reviews

Productive and pan workplace

• Actively participates in organization wide activities and taskforces assigned relevant to the corporate Vision, Mission and Values, and the strategic objectives of the organization. • Refines skills through constant training, seminars and various educational tools. • Participates and monitors the Section/Department/Division's compliance to the hospital's Environment of Care (EOC) standards • Maintains and adheres to strict confidentiality of all records/documents and patients information.

Productive and Good workplace

The knowledge I gain from my internship company helps me a lot to improve my self as an I.T. . People there is also nice and friendly. And a good work place also.

Job Work//Life Balance

I was assigned in Eastwood Site. It is good for freshers, you will gain lots of knowledge and you will learn as you will provide support to clients through email, phone, and locally. What I don't like about it is the workload, coz you will support and maintain around 3,000 computers. You will still take calls while you are on break.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Life Balance

well organized work place

a normal day at work in WNS Global services Inc. is very productive. Employees uses time management when it comes to the tasks that they need to do for the day. Everyday they supports agents and managers in their technical problems. Including fixing a computer system, problem in their projectors or in the softwares the agents use in their job. Software and hardware installation is handled well by the IT staff. They respond to the calls of someone having any kind of difficulties or hard time in their computer. Us trainees help them with this tasks and they teach how to do it correctly and how to respond well to the managers and agents. They thought us how to work efficiently.

A Good Start for Desktop Engineers

a typical day of work includes checking service request tickets, taking calls and responding to e-mails. I have learn a lot of technical things like how the domain works, how to use the active directory, the ticketing system, Imaging / cloning, mass deployment of desktop systems and phones, Installation and Configuration of Server. The Management and Co-workers are friendly, organized, and well-mannered. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate and arrogant users. The most enjoyable part of the Job is the fun learning experience of working with computer systems and networks, how securities within the computer network are upheld.

Pros

Free Lunches during Calamities

Cons

High workload but low salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

WNS Global Services Reviews by Location

• WNS Global Services
  • Desktop Support Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?