WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative52 reviews
Philippines52 reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,754 reviews

Cool and fun work environment

I was an agent who works from home, and from my experience, its not the best but it is okay, there might be minimal issues when it comes to attendance, especially disputes, but as long as you are punctual, everything will be fine

Excellent

Excellent to work with as starter and beginner with BPO wns is highly suggested, have learned alot from being adaptable and flexible employees for every task assigned and given.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

It's a very nice company..the office staff HR are very kind.. And. Also the office is clean and they have a nice attitude... When they are approaching to the applicant.. And they are answering the questions of applicant if they have a question from them... Its nice company. To me. I am very thankful because I start in applying BPO industry in WNS... This is good for a newbie also...

Pros

Free water

Cons

5hours

Low compensation

Management is not organized. Hr doesn't communicate with employees. There's too many cons. Salary is low. ND is not calculated correctly. You need to dispute most of your attendance since it is incorrect which also results to low ND since it is always tag as Dayshift.

Beware when you got profiled to healthcare account

The healthcare account was very overwhelming and we are outnumbered by the number of calls. Poor forecasting by the WFM and no coaching and rare pullouts due to queuing.

Pros

Decent job offer

Cons

Extended hours of working, 1hr mandatory overtime, 1 hr 30 minutes of break will be divided to 30 minutes

Fun and productive

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Wns is the best company

Wns is the best company. Team leaders, managers, operation managers are very approachable. All of your hard work will be appreciated. 13th month pay and incentives ❤️

Easy acct i have been with

Very nice company for newbies. If you have a family and children, you need to be on a different account that offers high salary. No complain here. Happy agent.

Good company and colleagues nice bonuses and incentives biased OM and TM and very political and biased HR. Nice office dirty pantry and sleeping quarter

Worst company

No employee security especially when pandemic started, they will make an unexisting case as an excuse not to pay they're dues to you such as incentives, bonuses. When a hearing happen even though you tried to explain to them the process, they wont listen, evedently decisions have already been made, hearing was just formality. You work hard when they asked you to with a hope you'll be paid to support your family and they stab you and throw you away. Job's task unreasonable Matrix unrealistic, they want you to do much but pay you too little. HR or whistle.blower womt help you, their biased especially in money matters. I hope they get what they did to us. God forgive me, they truelly are the worst.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work at.

All over experience I had with WNS was really great. From the HR department, to the Training Team and to the Production Floor, it was all worth it. I recommend WNS in Iloilo the most. They have a very conducive environment for learning and people you work at are really great.

Pros

Morning shift, and near the neighboorhood

Cons

I can't think of any.

Not a Good Working Place for Newbies

This company is the worst company i have ever been employed. Trainers are Biased have Favoritism all activities rules under the table. Unprofessional environment Break Schedules are not plotted properly with 2 hours interval you will need an approval first before taking your breaks and lunch

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Breaks sched are not plotted

Productive and fun workplace

I had my good experienced working at WNS because the environment is conducive and well ventilated. The employees are compassionate, desciplined and understanding. That is why i will never hesitate recommending WNS to my friends who would like to experience and work in the BPO company like WNS.

Pros

bonuses, incentives and activities

Cons

overtime

Cooperative, enthusiastic and upbeat

Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors

Pros

incentives provided

Cons

inefficient team

Fun workplace teammates. Nice people and less stress workplace

I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.

Pros

Friendly guards and employess.

Cons

Nothing to say my stay there is nice

Great company but not the management

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.

Pros

Great training, great hours of work.

Cons

The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR

Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.

Pros

Signing of contract is with pay already

Cons

Short breaks

Better experience

Working with WNS is a great experience because it gives me good opportunity and good compensation. It offers dayshift account which is really good .thanknyou

comprehensive

A considerable experience has been gained during the stay with the company. The work environment is employee friendly and encourages cooperation among its employees.

A very good place to start in terms of understanding the BPO industry.

Company is stable. Health benefits is good. Morning shift is available that is why you can still live a normal office work schedule. Site has easy access from main cities.

productive place to work

management are easy to work with questions are answered when in need staff are accommodating pantries are well maintained head staff are not hard to reach

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits