WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate10 reviews
Philippines10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,754 reviews

The management is okay and the salary is reasonable. Most of the accounts in WNS are pioneering so you will have a chance to move to a higher position.

Pros

Collaborative

Cons

Unpaid OTs

Great for newbies

This is great training ground for newbies. Workplace is fun. Everyone is nice except for some TLs who has favoritism, dont appreciate what you do, and talk behind your back.Basic salary is low but you can earn a lot from incentives. Another thing that I dont like about here is salary disputes.

Productive. Pro Agent.

The Company offers a lot of opportunities. Pro agent all management are friendly. Big help during pandemic provide equipment for work from home/work at home

Pros

Open for overtime/RDOT

Cons

Dispute in salary. Lunch and breaks is not on time.

Customer service representative

Handles incoming or outgoing customer calls for a business. Telephone sales or service representative (TSR) Handles the customer concern solving the problem of the customer

something is missing

the hardest part of the job is calling strangers and ask them to do a survey with us about a certain hotel and after the survey we weill end up offering them a transfer to the other line for a so called "complimentary stay". i really don't have a problem with the time of work even if it is a graveyard shift,with the workplace and the management. i do enjoy my stay in that company with my colleagues but when i do my job,it seems that there is something missing and i am not happy with it. so i tried to find other job.

Pros

it has medicard

Cons

the job

Wns

3 stars for this company; salary is really good; workplace is just a so so kind of office but it doesn't affect my job at all; colleagues had a small problem dealing with different kind of people since I'm just a Fresh Grad at that time, promotion is really hard especially if your not close with your boss.

Fun colleagues and a good management

I have been working with WNS a year and a month now and what I can say with this company is that, It has been my 2nd home since they accepted me as their employee. The management is good but not perfect since there is a thing that they need to improve to manage their people properly.

Pros

OT unlimited and it's up to the employee to decide

Cons

Same salary with me as a tenure and the newbies

WNS is a cool company with management that takes care of their employees

The line of business that I was assigned to was a travel account, wherein I am able to interact with different kinds of people from different countries and I find it fascinating talking to these people. Everyday is a learning experience because every case that I handle differs, my team mates and my deputy manager were very supportive, so I can say that it makes my job easier and enjoyable. We also have other activities outside of work which strengthens our bond and camaraderie.

Pros

We have Health coverage, free lunch during typhoons, free food every now and then from our managers

Cons

Awful traffic going to work

Terrible work place

Just like any other call center in the Philippines, you get to work with , low life gossip spreading people and what is worst is..Managers are leading it. Disputes in salary after making you work like a machine, not a good model company at all.

I love the work but the management is worst.

This company has very nice job. I enjoy working with this company its just that, management doesnt work accordingly and in terms of handling or valueing their people.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • WNS Global Services
  • Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?