WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,641 reviews

Good Company

Good Company to work with, It will be great if anyone gets an opportunity to work with WNS. The overall culture is very competitive & fast-paced culture

Not a Good Working Place for Newbies

This company is the worst company i have ever been employed. Trainers are Biased have Favoritism all activities rules under the table. Unprofessional environment Break Schedules are not plotted properly with 2 hours interval you will need an approval first before taking your breaks and lunch

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Breaks sched are not plotted

Not recommend for internship

Difficult environment. Some of their ITs are lame. The workload of they're interns are much hard than what they did for the whole day. But, if your a student that focus on networking, I guess you would like their work environment.

na

the experience working with wns is similar with any bpo anywhere in manila. it differs obly on the way they handle their agents. hard to meet the metrics

Good company

-Good for internship. -Good for fresh graduates. -Positions are in shifting schedule. -Too far from location/home. -Good salary and benefits. -Good company.

Fun colleagues and a good management

I have been working with WNS a year and a month now and what I can say with this company is that, It has been my 2nd home since they accepted me as their employee. The management is good but not perfect since there is a thing that they need to improve to manage their people properly.

Pros

OT unlimited and it's up to the employee to decide

Cons

Same salary with me as a tenure and the newbies

One of the Highest paid callcenters

Going to work with the most friendly staff from the guards to the maintenance, lots and lots of friendly people that you can think of. One of the best call centers.

Pros

freebies

Cons

queing

Well defined work life balance

No work on weekends and fixed schedule. This where you can define and achieve a work life balance where it also allow me to get a part time job with no hassle

Good.

Its a typical call center job that you have to work on a grave yard shift. Book tickets. Assist customers calling over the phone. Make sure to satisfy them without any complaints.

Productive and fun place, like working with your family.

start the shift in a positive way and will ends 8 hours in a positive way. to be a part of a team and treated like a family member. to meet all your metrics, and enjoy to have the incentives at your salary day.

Pros

free lunches, team building

Cons

overtime

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?

Hard work

Long hours with low salary and no medical benefits for employees. Incompetent supervisors and lack of new equipments, Free lunch and dinner for employees. Force overtime for regular employees. Multiple workload even if it is the job of others.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Considerate and very dynamic environment

My Company is very considerate and dynamicbut the company has hired management team with less experience causing them to loose good people

Pros

Flexible shift hours

Cons

Not good management people

Fun and productive

At WNS you will always feel at home. No discriminations like you're the boss and I'm your employee. There's also rooms for the employees to take a rest after or before your shift; you can also enjoy the fun room.

Pros

Free coffee and iced tea

Approachable colleagues and adaptable environment

receivining calls from people who are interested in rental cars from canada and US.giving them prices and options.In my job i learned to manage and balance my skills.And everyday is challenging because i learn new things on people and work.

Great working environment

Processing different types of casesI have gained knowledge in RAVA5 Adminserver, Citrix Applications, Lotus Notes & BETA. My typing skills is now 53 words per minute.I had fun working with the company especially with the people from Client Account Maintenance. They have been very supportive with me when I was starting until my last day at work.Hardest part of the job is to meet the quota while there is a system maintenance problem.Most enjoyable part is we get to learn so many things on trainings while working

Pros

free summer outing annually, nice venue on christmas parties

Cons

system issues while rendering overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits