WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Iloilo City

Iloilo City18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,640 reviews

Great for newbies

This is great training ground for newbies. Workplace is fun. Everyone is nice except for some TLs who has favoritism, dont appreciate what you do, and talk behind your back.Basic salary is low but you can earn a lot from incentives. Another thing that I dont like about here is salary disputes.

The company is okay but not as excellent as it seem. The pay is only normal but not really big or standard.

The stress is always there and the management is toxic but we can survived the day. The hardest part is always the management it is toxic. There are enjoyable things happening in the job when it is salary day that is all.

Pros

Good air condition and the place are clean and well organized.

Cons

Toxic long hours and also miss management.

Productive and fun place to work at.

All over experience I had with WNS was really great. From the HR department, to the Training Team and to the Production Floor, it was all worth it. I recommend WNS in Iloilo the most. They have a very conducive environment for learning and people you work at are really great.

Pros

Morning shift, and near the neighboorhood

Cons

I can't think of any.

Fun workplace teammates. Nice people and less stress workplace

I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.

Pros

Friendly guards and employess.

Cons

Nothing to say my stay there is nice

productive place to work

management are easy to work with questions are answered when in need staff are accommodating pantries are well maintained head staff are not hard to reach

Fun and exciting

easy to process the applicants good management environment is nice lots of exciting activities with colleagues organize in processing the applicants well

overall experience is good

Its a good company and workplace is nice. People there is helpful understanding, cooperative. Benefits are good and overall experience with that company is good.

Customer service representative

Handles incoming or outgoing customer calls for a business. Telephone sales or service representative (TSR) Handles the customer concern solving the problem of the customer

productive

troubleshooting on duty, i learned more like how to fix error in network.they have good security management. sometimes it's hard to fix but i enjoyed it.

Pros

long break time

Cons

long time

Good training ground for those wo want to work in the HR Field.

The workplace is nice. The bosses are good. Will help you learn the works and guide you in doing so. Will give corrections and suggestions to improve.

Pros

Free Food & Good Training

Cons

Strict Rules

Not work-life Balance Environment, Not so good benefits, Confusing Schedule

Company is just thinking about their income until they forget to take good care of their employees. Not a work-life balance environment. Will NEVER recommend this company to my friends.They do not value your efforts. If i just can rate 0 i will.

Pros

No Pros.

Cons

Long hours, Low Salary, Stressful Environment, No Growth, Payroll Dept is not knowledgeable about her work.

Lousy Company

This is the type of company where the agents could not grow. The place where they put their agents on pressure yet they dont know how to appreciate them. WNS is not a PRO-Agent company.

Pros

Nice Colleagues

Cons

Lousy Management

productive

Working with WNS is a great experience. We've learned to value our work, people and balance our time. We have enjoyed talking everyday to different people in all levels. A happy place to work with.

Productive and inconvinient place

Not that difficult work for new hired. Good place to work and nice people. Secured place and takes forward our mission to Educate, Empower, Enrich lesser privileged communities with the intent of making a difference around the world

productive and have good environment

The company is great and have good training procedures. I enjoy may stay on the company they are good in their employees and give bonuses. WNS is a good place to start.

I love the work but the management is worst.

This company has very nice job. I enjoy working with this company its just that, management doesnt work accordingly and in terms of handling or valueing their people.

Pros

Incentives

Fun Workplace with inside gym

It delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes.

A great learning experience

What we usually do is assist customer's bookings. Flights, hotels & cars. We handle US customers all the time. I love helping people with their problems and provide solutions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits