WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Alabang

Alabang25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,638 reviews

Fun and productive

I enjoyed a lot working here. I learned and grow as a customer service associate especially for the account that I've handled. We also have friendly team mates and TL

Very stressful from hr up to ops

will never recommend this company very stressful, managers have their favorites.they always add new brands in our LOBs without increasing our salary, also they hire employees even it’s related to a higher to the highest boss, Most companies have policies which discourage or forbid office romances particularly in the same department. but WNS do not practice the “conflict of interest” policy

Productive and fun workplace.

The company is very generous, considerate, understanding and fun workplace. The accounts are not stressful. Very good for the beginners. I really love and I highly recommend this company.

Excellent

Excellent to work with as starter and beginner with BPO wns is highly suggested, have learned alot from being adaptable and flexible employees for every task assigned and given.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

The management is okay and the salary is reasonable. Most of the accounts in WNS are pioneering so you will have a chance to move to a higher position.

Pros

Collaborative

Cons

Unpaid OTs

It's a very nice company..the office staff HR are very kind.. And. Also the office is clean and they have a nice attitude... When they are approaching to the applicant.. And they are answering the questions of applicant if they have a question from them... Its nice company. To me. I am very thankful because I start in applying BPO industry in WNS... This is good for a newbie also...

Pros

Free water

Cons

5hours

Cool and fun work environment

I was an agent who works from home, and from my experience, its not the best but it is okay, there might be minimal issues when it comes to attendance, especially disputes, but as long as you are punctual, everything will be fine

Beware when you got profiled to healthcare account

The healthcare account was very overwhelming and we are outnumbered by the number of calls. Poor forecasting by the WFM and no coaching and rare pullouts due to queuing.

Pros

Decent job offer

Cons

Extended hours of working, 1hr mandatory overtime, 1 hr 30 minutes of break will be divided to 30 minutes

Fun and productive

At first, I was excited to work for this company. This is about collections with a little customer service interaction (but it changed). I know for a fact that working in BPO as an agent, change is inevitable. However, adding workloads without adding compensation is something that agent wouldn’t want (even for supervisors/managers). 21k base pay is something that’s okay if the workloads aren’t much however having a 4yrs experience in this field and getting offered for 21k is at first justifiable (desperate people won’t even complain) but when you get to know the workloads, you’ll find yourself thinking, if this is your worth.

Wns is the best company

Wns is the best company. Team leaders, managers, operation managers are very approachable. All of your hard work will be appreciated. 13th month pay and incentives ❤️

Pro management.

Been working for this company in Alabang Axis bldg. My tl is kind and pro management. #no back pay when you resigned.#not sure why you get the "utang" when you resigned!

Pros

Friendly co workers.

Cons

Not sure what the HR are doing that they cannot resolve disputes. Deduction has been always present, but forgot to remit your money.

Good company and colleagues nice bonuses and incentives biased OM and TM and very political and biased HR. Nice office dirty pantry and sleeping quarter

Work life balance day shift

Work life balance because they have day shift. Team leaders, SME, OM they are all approachable. HR hiring process was very fast and easy it only took me 1 day

Cons

Face shield required until 2022, some security guards are so strict for no valid reason, admin and clinic is also annoying, training team should improve, no real pantry

Horror! Terrible Company!

Worked there for 1 year but haven't paid me right. Incomplete salary and will make your life miserable. You work the whole day but you will not earn a single centavos it will serve as a free service. Wasted time and effort.

Cons

Unpaid salaries

Great company but not the management

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.

Pros

Great training, great hours of work.

Cons

The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR

Good people but the advancement of carrer is not therer

A startup company they need to honor more people who works for themBut they were able to provide in time of needs, not a perfect organization but you can learn a lot of things

Great experience overall.

Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.

I won't recommend everyone to work in WNS

The management of WNS is poor. The managers, supervisors and even the HR are very rude. They are very selfish and the managers there have a hidden relationship with their agents so the word "FAVORITISM" is present. The salary has always dispute and they don't allow you to go on leave even you're dying or your pet is dying! This company really sucks most esp the managers, come on!

Productive and challenging

during my internship with this company, I acquired a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Also many of those people were so nice to work with.

I highly recommend this company for an intership in HR department.

A hundred and fifty hours as an intern in this company turns into knowledgeable and amazing experience. This On the-Job-Training will have a great impact in my future profession. I am truly grateful for WNS global services for giving an opportunity to be one of their interns.

Wns

A good place to start you career but if you have family to raise you need to consider other options as it only provides a not so high salary to their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits