WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 190 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,665 reviews

Productive and well compensated

My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.

Pros

HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊

Horror! Terrible Company!

Worked there for 1 year but haven't paid me right. Incomplete salary and will make your life miserable. You work the whole day but you will not earn a single centavos it will serve as a free service. Wasted time and effort.

Cons

Unpaid salaries

Worst company

No employee security especially when pandemic started, they will make an unexisting case as an excuse not to pay they're dues to you such as incentives, bonuses. When a hearing happen even though you tried to explain to them the process, they wont listen, evedently decisions have already been made, hearing was just formality. You work hard when they asked you to with a hope you'll be paid to support your family and they stab you and throw you away. Job's task unreasonable Matrix unrealistic, they want you to do much but pay you too little. HR or whistle.blower womt help you, their biased especially in money matters. I hope they get what they did to us. God forgive me, they truelly are the worst.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work at.

All over experience I had with WNS was really great. From the HR department, to the Training Team and to the Production Floor, it was all worth it. I recommend WNS in Iloilo the most. They have a very conducive environment for learning and people you work at are really great.

Pros

Morning shift, and near the neighboorhood

Cons

I can't think of any.

Not a Good Working Place for Newbies

This company is the worst company i have ever been employed. Trainers are Biased have Favoritism all activities rules under the table. Unprofessional environment Break Schedules are not plotted properly with 2 hours interval you will need an approval first before taking your breaks and lunch

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Breaks sched are not plotted

Good company

Reviews were my opinion. People in the office are always clueless about what’s happening during this pandemic sadly because management thinks about profitability instead of taking care of their employees.

Productive and fun workplace

I had my good experienced working at WNS because the environment is conducive and well ventilated. The employees are compassionate, desciplined and understanding. That is why i will never hesitate recommending WNS to my friends who would like to experience and work in the BPO company like WNS.

Pros

bonuses, incentives and activities

Cons

overtime

Cooperative, enthusiastic and upbeat

Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors

Pros

incentives provided

Cons

inefficient team

Fun workplace teammates. Nice people and less stress workplace

I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.

Pros

Friendly guards and employess.

Cons

Nothing to say my stay there is nice

Great company but not the management

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.

Pros

Great training, great hours of work.

Cons

The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR

Good people but the advancement of carrer is not therer

A startup company they need to honor more people who works for themBut they were able to provide in time of needs, not a perfect organization but you can learn a lot of things

Great Company

Great company. Friendly environment. Pro agent. Very considerate. Great guidelines when it comes to process.alk in all I like everything on that company.

Productive and fun place to work with!

It is my first BPO company. I am thankful to be a part of WNS Global Services, they served as a pathway of my success in this industry. Having a competitive compensation and fun place to work with as a newbie.

Productive. Pro Agent.

The Company offers a lot of opportunities. Pro agent all management are friendly. Big help during pandemic provide equipment for work from home/work at home

Pros

Open for overtime/RDOT

Cons

Dispute in salary. Lunch and breaks is not on time.

A nice company with great leaders

The company offers competitive salary and good guidance and training with employees. With great leaders and managers. They have simple yet comfortable place to work with. Highly recommended.

Great experience overall.

Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.

Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.

Pros

Signing of contract is with pay already

Cons

Short breaks

So-so

Good for someone who wants to start in the BPO industry as you will experience all the bad sides of the industry. Perfect starting point to what to look for in your next BPO employer.

Pros

Rank and file environment is very accomodating, highly preferred for newbies.

Cons

Unreliable management

Its relaxed but uninformed workplace

Updates were always late in terms of procedure and quality cascades. There are times that TLs are leaking answers to monthly exams to get consistent scores for the month. Calibration in the process was always an issue However for increase of salary, WNS has the best appraisal scheme I have experience so far with increases ranging to 500 to 4000 a year depending on your TL's rating about you so you better be friends with your TL.

Pros

Free Toiletries

Cons

Unpaid overtimes and unexplained cash advances

Sometimes productive and fun, most of the time stressful

I love working, I love processing but my co-workers and my boss are sometimes not so lovely to work with, they are stressful to handle and it's not harmonious working with them. No worklife balance. Not being fair. Poor choices of team lead.

Pros

Free Coffee & Water

Cons

Not a good place environment

Great place to work with

Good environment, good salary, good peaple. Great work mates and bosses, You will learn more knowledge and experience from the people inside the company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Salary / Benefits
  • WNS Global Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?