WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines233 reviews

Found 233 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,816 reviews

Helpful and no issue on compensation

Nothing to say too much.Helpful and no issue on compensation.Little bit issue in management.But still grateful with our block team even we tried team bldg still we are solid together until the end before it was dissolved.

Productive with the whole team as a group.

Working with those awesome people is an opportunity for me as a new graduate student. they teach me a various things that make me think that life is not about being a hard worker but also need to t enjoy your workplace and your team mates doing your task in the company.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

No Free Cups for free coffee.

"Client first" company

The management are unorganized. When the bosses need something from the employees, we make sure to deliver it right away but when an employee has an issue, it's being disregarded. Salary and incentive disputes and no one seems to care lol

A little bit stressfull on my travel account which U was belong

stressfull account where I was assigned but the colleague and bosses are good so far it is just happened that I need to resign for personal reason and look for the better career opportunity.

Pros

Environment

Cons

unpaid OT

Fast processing of my application

Faster processing of my application. Great benefits and incentives. Lenient in processes. The management is Pro-agent and gracefully accommodates any new applicants.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hrs

Fun workplace

Wns I think it's a good milestone. Good for newbie in BPO. They have good salary appraisal it depends on your work. Please expect that every company have their own flaws and all you have to do is to embrace and love your job.

Pros

Vacation leave, good for newbie, good environment

Cons

Account unstable

Over all is ok.

Place is quite good, same with the management.Salary is not competetive. Advancement of opportunity or promotion is quite slow. But over all, it's ok.

Management and benefits are excellent

The managers here in our site are all approachable, they're all kind as well. This company is recommended to people who are starting their career in BPO industry.

Fun place to work, however it may be affected depending on the Team Leader

Good company however, the overall experience depends on the Team Leader which may make it better or more toxic. You can learn a lot of things specially if you are a newbie, Good starting salary however it won't go further than a certain limit based on the incentive no matter how good you'll do.Honestly it was a good working environment, although when our first TL was replaced by a toxic Team Leader, It kind of got stale, but not the full reason why I left. It's more of a family problem. It's quite easy if you know how to handle your clients well and is patient for you will surely encounter toxic costumers at times. I highly recommend this if you are a newbie.

Job is enjoyable and teammates are helpful to each other. Salary is not that competitive though

Job is enjoyable and teammates are helpful to each other. This makes the job a little easier. Team Leaders are not all supportive but that's not in general. Salary is not that compensating compared to the difficulty and complexity of work needed.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?

Great for OJT experience

Great first hand experience on a BPO setupTeaches basic of the basicsHands on seniors when task was delegatedOn hand learning experience on desktop troubleshooting

cozy and feeling at home. big pantry. have a pool where agents can play while on break

it was my first call center work with wns. really was adjusting as my background work is hotel work ( front office ) and had a hard time with my first mock call. trainer was really helpful as he adjusted to us newbies and at the end we learned a lot that we did apply when we were already taking live calls. team was great as camaraderie was there.

Very stressful from hr up to ops

will never recommend this company very stressful, managers have their favorites.they always add new brands in our LOBs without increasing our salary, also they hire employees even it’s related to a higher to the highest boss, Most companies have policies which discourage or forbid office romances particularly in the same department. but WNS do not practice the “conflict of interest” policy

Productive and fun workplace.

The company is very generous, considerate, understanding and fun workplace. The accounts are not stressful. Very good for the beginners. I really love and I highly recommend this company.

Management are slow in taking actions

Management are slow in taking actionsManagement do not listen to it's employeesLocation far from homenot recommendable Good for beginners to gather experience

Fun and productive

I enjoyed a lot working here. I learned and grow as a customer service associate especially for the account that I've handled. We also have friendly team mates and TL

Toxic Supervisor

I had salary disputes due to the tardiness, laziness, and incompetence of my supervisor. The management is so toxic and do not even care the slightest for their employees.

Excellent

Excellent to work with as starter and beginner with BPO wns is highly suggested, have learned alot from being adaptable and flexible employees for every task assigned and given.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

The management is okay and the salary is reasonable. Most of the accounts in WNS are pioneering so you will have a chance to move to a higher position.

Pros

Collaborative

Cons

Unpaid OTs

Accounts and Head Managers are great.

The account itself that I am in and the site managers are really good and accomodating to agents. However, one of our Team Managers is not that understanding and is unprofessional most of the time. Agents were often under pressure as all he/she cared about is the score of the team.

Good platform for OJT - HR Dept

They will expose you to the actual job which is a good experience as an intern. I have been assigned to HR Dept and gave an opportunity to do the prescreening of applicants

Pros

Free coffee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits