WNS Global Services
View all WNS Global Services reviews

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Review

Fun place to work, however it may be affected depending on the Team Leader

Good company however, the overall experience depends on the Team Leader which may make it better or more toxic. You can learn a lot of things specially if you are a newbie, Good starting salary however it won't go further than a certain limit based on the incentive no matter how good you'll do.Honestly it was a good working environment, although when our first TL was replaced by a toxic Team Leader, It kind of got stale, but not the full reason why I left. It's more of a family problem. It's quite easy if you know how to handle your clients well and is patient for you will surely encounter toxic costumers at times. I highly recommend this if you are a newbie.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and fun places with ping pong table

The workplace culture is great. From training days to production. They are well-organized and make sure that you are equipped before you will go to production.

Pros

Increase in salary after 1 year.

Cons

Rest day OT without pay
Same role

productive

Working with WNS is a great experience. We've learned to value our work, people and balance our time. We have enjoyed talking everyday to different people in all levels. A happy place to work with.
Same location

Better experience

Working with WNS is a great experience because it gives me good opportunity and good compensation. It offers dayshift account which is really good .thanknyou

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits