WNS Global Services
View all WNS Global Services reviews

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Review

it was my first call center work with wns. really was adjusting as my background work is hotel work ( front office ) and had a hard time with my first mock call. trainer was really helpful as he adjusted to us newbies and at the end we learned a lot that we did apply when we were already taking live calls. team was great as camaraderie was there.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and conducive for learning

The company is very good. The management really cares for the employees . We have weekly meetimg and coaching with them so that they can know our needs.
Same role

Management and benefits are excellent

The managers here in our site are all approachable, they're all kind as well. This company is recommended to people who are starting their career in BPO industry.
Same location

Over all is ok.

Place is quite good, same with the management.Salary is not competetive. Advancement of opportunity or promotion is quite slow. But over all, it's ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • WNS Global Services
  • cozy and feeling at home. big pantry. have a pool where agents can play while on break