WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Philippines171 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, good salary, good peaple. Great work mates and bosses, You will learn more knowledge and experience from the people inside the company.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
I love working, I love processing but my co-workers and my boss are sometimes not so lovely to work with, they are stressful to handle and it's not harmonious working with them. No worklife balance. Not being fair. Poor choices of team lead.
Pros
Free Coffee & Water
Cons
Not a good place environment
Salary / Benefits
Working with WNS is a great experience because it gives me good opportunity and good compensation. It offers dayshift account which is really good .thanknyou
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to work with, It will be great if anyone gets an opportunity to work with WNS. The overall culture is very competitive & fast-paced culture
Salary / Benefits
A considerable experience has been gained during the stay with the company. The work environment is employee friendly and encourages cooperation among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Difficult environment. Some of their ITs are lame. The workload of they're interns are much hard than what they did for the whole day. But, if your a student that focus on networking, I guess you would like their work environment.
Company is stable.
Health benefits is good.

Morning shift is available that is why you can still live a normal office work schedule.

Site has easy access from main cities.
Salary / Benefits
The management of WNS is poor. The managers, supervisors and even the HR are very rude. They are very selfish and the managers there have a hidden relationship with their agents so the word "FAVORITISM" is present. The salary has always dispute and they don't allow you to go on leave even you're dying or your pet is dying! This company really sucks most esp the managers, come on!
Salary / Benefits
Stayed for three years and politics is quite evident. The culture is not the way I wanted to see it, however, it made me feel that we are, or I AM just a number.
Salary / Benefits
Great Experience and Training for fresh Grad they train fresh grad really well and open their eyes on the corporate world. But there are some difficulties on the shift for me
Salary / Benefits
management are easy to work with
questions are answered when in need

staff are accommodating

pantries are well maintained

head staff are not hard to reach
Salary / Benefits
Environment ok. People ok. But when they put us for re profiling theres no assurance when or if were going to have a new account. We wont have salary as well.
Pros
People and work place ok
Cons
Being re profile, no assurance when to have a new account or job. We are still employed but no pay.
Salary / Benefits
Good management in current account
A very nice managers. They will help you improve your skills and push you if there's a opportunity for a higher position.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, I had so many mentors all of them are great. The management is fine to me you just need to step up and apply all knowledge that you've learned.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be flexible with the schedules given as the business requires. Also, adaptability is an essential skill I developed as you need to adjust with the abrupt changes which is normal in the BPO industry specifically in travel accounts. Leaders in general are very approachable ,considerate and generous in giving recognition quarterly.
Salary / Benefits
Well, they lost most our requirements paper, they will ask you to lass those again, and if you don't you will be suspended unless you would hand over that requirements to the HR. So ridiculous!
Salary / Benefits
My experience working at WNS was something I did not expect to happen. Though at first the work load was tolerabe until break schedule were not normal, you have to take 1 hour break first then 30 mins break on the remaining hours of your shift because of the volume.
Salary / Benefits
during my internship with this company, I acquired a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Also many of those people were so nice to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Use this as a training ground; dream high never loose hope; if you feel like you are as is what you have then you dont maximize your self; this company may help you to realize that you are full pontential but should be used wisely to get what you want
Salary / Benefits
Very low salary for a company who is very strict. They also did not provide back pay. Managers are power trippers and selfish. Will ask a lot from agents but compensation is not the good.
Pros
dayshift
Cons
mandatory OT, low salary, did not provide backpay and asked for money instead to get certificate of employment
Salary / Benefits
I applied to this company because in the ad it was advertised as earn up to 50k but in reality there is no way you can earn up to 50k as an associate. Very low salary Php 16500 basic and Php 2000 pesos allowance. The only good thing aside fron my coworkers who in the process became my second family is that its very “maluwag” I believe they only terminate employee if its financial impacting offenses. I will give them 5 over 10 score as an employer
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.