WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.
Salary / Benefits
The company offers competitive salary and good guidance and training with employees. With great leaders and managers. They have simple yet comfortable place to work with. Highly recommended.
Salary / Benefits
Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.
Pros
Signing of contract is with pay already
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Good for someone who wants to start in the BPO industry as you will experience all the bad sides of the industry. Perfect starting point to what to look for in your next BPO employer.
Pros
Rank and file environment is very accomodating, highly preferred for newbies.
Cons
Unreliable management
Salary / Benefits
Updates were always late in terms of procedure and quality cascades. There are times that TLs are leaking answers to monthly exams to get consistent scores for the month. Calibration in the process was always an issue However for increase of salary, WNS has the best appraisal scheme I have experience so far with increases ranging to 500 to 4000 a year depending on your TL's rating about you so you better be friends with your TL.
Pros
Free Toiletries
Cons
Unpaid overtimes and unexplained cash advances
Salary / Benefits
I love working, I love processing but my co-workers and my boss are sometimes not so lovely to work with, they are stressful to handle and it's not harmonious working with them. No worklife balance. Not being fair. Poor choices of team lead.
Pros
Free Coffee & Water
Cons
Not a good place environment
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, good salary, good peaple. Great work mates and bosses, You will learn more knowledge and experience from the people inside the company.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Working with WNS is a great experience because it gives me good opportunity and good compensation. It offers dayshift account which is really good .thanknyou
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to work with, It will be great if anyone gets an opportunity to work with WNS. The overall culture is very competitive & fast-paced culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
Salary / Benefits
A considerable experience has been gained during the stay with the company. The work environment is employee friendly and encourages cooperation among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Difficult environment. Some of their ITs are lame. The workload of they're interns are much hard than what they did for the whole day. But, if your a student that focus on networking, I guess you would like their work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Company is stable. Health benefits is good. Morning shift is available that is why you can still live a normal office work schedule. Site has easy access from main cities.
Salary / Benefits
The management of WNS is poor. The managers, supervisors and even the HR are very rude. They are very selfish and the managers there have a hidden relationship with their agents so the word "FAVORITISM" is present. The salary has always dispute and they don't allow you to go on leave even you're dying or your pet is dying! This company really sucks most esp the managers, come on!
Salary / Benefits
Stayed for three years and politics is quite evident. The culture is not the way I wanted to see it, however, it made me feel that we are, or I AM just a number.
Salary / Benefits
Great Experience and Training for fresh Grad they train fresh grad really well and open their eyes on the corporate world. But there are some difficulties on the shift for me
Salary / Benefits
management are easy to work with questions are answered when in need staff are accommodating pantries are well maintained head staff are not hard to reach
Salary / Benefits
Environment ok. People ok. But when they put us for re profiling theres no assurance when or if were going to have a new account. We wont have salary as well.
Pros
People and work place ok
Cons
Being re profile, no assurance when to have a new account or job. We are still employed but no pay.
Salary / Benefits
Good management in current account A very nice managers. They will help you improve your skills and push you if there's a opportunity for a higher position.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, I had so many mentors all of them are great. The management is fine to me you just need to step up and apply all knowledge that you've learned.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be flexible with the schedules given as the business requires. Also, adaptability is an essential skill I developed as you need to adjust with the abrupt changes which is normal in the BPO industry specifically in travel accounts. Leaders in general are very approachable ,considerate and generous in giving recognition quarterly.
Salary / Benefits
Well, they lost most our requirements paper, they will ask you to lass those again, and if you don't you will be suspended unless you would hand over that requirements to the HR. So ridiculous!