Wishland Software Technology Inc.

Wishland Software Technology Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Has good working environment and salary

Employees are kind and considerate. My team mates help me for the task that I am not familiar with yet. My boss is kind and generous too. Compensation and benefits here are competitive. The schedule are very convenient. The location is very accessible.

Fast paced environment

The company is fast paced environment. The time schedule is okay. The bosses is very particular in meeting deadlines. The company location is near in terminals. The salary package is competitive.

Good

Management are generous enough in providing basic salary for their employees hence in terms of benefits it would be better if they will improve it as well as the trainings and development

Fast paced work environment

- Interesting projects to work on - Challenging - Fast paced environment - Good salary package - Lots of room to grow - Diversified culture - Good salary package

Game testing

as a game tester, this job is a light job. I just need to win for me not to get fired to this company, but if i lose, the sanction is either warning or termination. but the most problem here is the salary, I need to do some part time jobs to cover up my daily expenses because the salary in this company can't afford my bills. That's why I'm doing this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wishland Software Technology Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Wishland Software Technology Inc. Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?