Wishland Software Technology Inc.

Wishland Software Technology Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Has good working environment and salary

Employees are kind and considerate. My team mates help me for the task that I am not familiar with yet. My boss is kind and generous too. Compensation and benefits here are competitive. The schedule are very convenient. The location is very accessible.

Fast paced environment

The company is fast paced environment. The time schedule is okay. The bosses is very particular in meeting deadlines. The company location is near in terminals. The salary package is competitive.

Good

Tatagal sana po ako kaso mababa po per day at wala po bayad overtime ko, ok nmn po ang work at mga empleyado mababaet po, nagbibigay dn sila ng pagkaen pag my sobra

Awesome Boss

Work experience is superb, im lucky because I had an awesome boss (M) and (D), great workmates but kinda challenging since we all know that each person have their own personalities and differences, pays well, my boss always gave room for mistakes and to grow, also guides us well, work is kinda loaded but it depends(if you work hard and fast, then lesser work load for the following days) crazy but lovable team mates

Good

Management are generous enough in providing basic salary for their employees hence in terms of benefits it would be better if they will improve it as well as the trainings and development

Wishland software technology is great.

The wishland software technology is a great experience because the employees are friendly. But some chinese employees have a bad attitude. But they have a good chinese attitude.

I became dependent in the company , working hard and good work place, I have learned a lot on the company for being a good employee , and how to mingle with the co worker as well.

productive workplace

The company is good but the deadline of the works is pressuring me. Required to finish the task within the day because tomorrow is another tasks. However we have teambuilding for every department.

Pros

they have incentive for the perfect attendance

Cons

the deadline is pressuring us

positive vibes

10am-7pm working hours, with 1 hour lunch break. positive working environment. no availble training, all are self study and you need to think how you solved issues of Network INFRA

Productive and Fun

Its Tiring but I've learned a lot from the basic. Work place is good but quietly crowded and its not safe at night specially that the working hours is until Seven Pm and thy do have a midnight shift from other department.

Pros

Cool Boss

Cons

Too much pressure

Fun working environment

Working with my previous company is full of experience with me, that i was able to gain more knowledge. I was able to established a good working relationship with my fellow employees. working with my fellow employees is okie. Efforts are appreciated in the company. Employees are being treated fair. Top Management knows how to value their employees. The hardest part of the job is to deal with different people, especially dealing with foreign employees that doesnt speak and understand english language. That is a challenge for me but i was able to surpass it.

Pros

Monthly team building

Fast paced work environment

- Interesting projects to work on - Challenging - Fast paced environment - Good salary package - Lots of room to grow - Diversified culture - Good salary package

Game testing

as a game tester, this job is a light job. I just need to win for me not to get fired to this company, but if i lose, the sanction is either warning or termination. but the most problem here is the salary, I need to do some part time jobs to cover up my daily expenses because the salary in this company can't afford my bills. That's why I'm doing this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wishland Software Technology Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Wishland Software Technology Inc. Reviews by Location

• Wishland Software Technology Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?