Wipro

Wipro Employee Reviews

Philippines231 reviews

Found 231 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,387 reviews

Good

Good company ,learned a lot from wipro. started as a pioneering account we started from scratch. only problem is that we lacked support and bad management

below average salary

I would reccomend for BPO adapters(no BPO experience) as an exposure to the work environment if one would like to pursue a career in the BPO industry.

Productive and fun working environment

Working with Wipro has been challenging for me but with the help of higher management and company which is pro-employee, life has been fantastic since the beginning of my employment.

Good culture. Not toxix environement. Sme are approachable.

Mangement os okay. Good culture the only is salary very low. Even you have lonh experience, still no hogh salary offer. You should ne flexible with schedule. Every week they change day off.

Pros

Free coffee. Allowances

Cons

Very low salary. That makes me discourage

has many amenities like gym, karaoke room, kitchen and there's free coffee and snacks also

I love working at Wipro. Promotion is fast and the environment is friendly. The management is supportive, especially our team leader. Everyone is helpful and there is no competition.

Great Work

nice company benefits, good management, great work, friendly environment. there are lots of account you can pick, so apply now. hahaha salary is good also

Productive and fun

Everything is great except for the compensation. I thoroughly enjoyed working on this company because the employees are friendly, no toxicity, peaceful.

Pros

Many to mention

Cons

compensation is awful

I am grateful for this company because this helps me to improve more and experience what it is like to be in BPO company.

So far it is good , molding and nurturing your capabilities. More knowledge were provided by the company and the client as well. Thank you for being so kind enough.

Pros

Gym, Sleeping lounge, Videoke room, Vacation Leave I think it's 5 days every year. Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, HMO since day one, Quarterly Appraisal, Trained depending on when is your Ulearn expiring, You will know that he moment you got the job, It's good because you'll be learning at the same you will not forget the work ethics in this company

Cons

so-so incentives, unclear management, rapid changes of matrix usually it's way too beyond the reality than the ideal, salary disputes, you can check that out online

Lots of salary disputes. Toxic management.

Easy account but toxic management. Alot of salary disputes and some are not paid. Vacation leaves are useless, it's difficult to use your leave credits. No flexibility in working schedules and arrangements.

Pros

Easy account.

Cons

Toxic account. Lots of salary disputes. Low pay.

Stressful workplace they rush things

lack of training and orientation about the company they rushed us to go production most of us are new to the job, no bonuses last Christmas they only focus on work not life balance

Nice place to work.

You'll experience a pro-agent company. Once you get hired you have to be thankful of yourself because you pass all the necessary requirements pertinent to your job post. I would say once you pass the embark and i-verify thing then you would say I'm a certified Wiproites!

Pros

It's a conducive place to work, state of the art facilities, spacious cubicles, and has a good environment.

Cons

i don't see any negative impact, though security is very strict but that's for the good of everyone.

Ptoductive

Company is ok and you get to learn a lot of IT stuff! Gives life and work balance. You will learn and get very advanced when it comes to IT trainings although we dont get much time to do actual trainings due to pandemic

Stressful Work Environment

Part where i left wipro is they were unable to full-fill employee needs like the support from the technical dept,and billing dept.the salary is not that much equal to the job offered to me.Most enjoyable part is my team/workmates.

Pros

nothing at all

Cons

Long hours ain't paid

Its a productive and place to get experience and learn new tgings

Was amazing experience. People are friendly . And wipro promotes a very good environment to work.Management is supportive however there are times that the approval process might take time.

Pros

Free coffee.. Learning and Career Growth

Cons

Compensation not upto industry standards

Great location and Great Office

You can learn alot with Wipro. If you are fresh graduate with IT this company is your best choice to join. Excelent training, friendly TLs. Growth for career.

Pros

Free cofee and soft drinks unli

Good Compensation, good facilities onsite

I love Wipro, it's the company that made me stayed for two years, I don't have much problem, working onsite, it's just because of the Work from home operations that made me stopped because of no proper internet, we had so much problem with communication, because of connectivity and I had to look for a way where I can connect to the internet, until such time that the management forced me to do things which I cannot.

Pros

None, I only rely on the salary.

Cons

Long hours because of meetings, no Overtime pay

lack of entertainment facility

not really much to say but this is the last bpo i went to work with and i have stayed for more than five years. I loved the location because it was near where I live. I like how convenient it was to go to the supermarket and travel.

Pros

relaxing environment

Cons

low pay

The best

Everyday is a relaxed day we can even play while working. The management knows how to manage the time for its workers not to have stress. The workplace culture is welcoming, fun and full of activities that each employee can enjoy and can win prizes.

Fast Growing Company

It was my first time in a BPO industry. I had a lot of ups and downs being a newbie fortunately, I got a team whose willing to help and make me learn out from my mistakes. Environment friendly and competitive co workers.

The worse company

Racist, kiss assie people, toxic people, dont have integrity. HR are always on management side, no equality, the worst BPI/call center ever. Worst of all worse

productive and fun workplace

learning new things about customer service, how to do building rappor to the clients, different kind of problems from the clients, new techniques and ideas for about solving the problems

Pros

free coffee

Cons

desputes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits