Wipro Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
not really much to say but this is the last bpo i went to work with and i have stayed for more than five years. I loved the location because it was near where I live. I like how convenient it was to go to the supermarket and travel.
Pros
relaxing environment
Cons
low pay
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a relaxed day we can even play while working. The management knows how to manage the time for its workers not to have stress. The workplace culture is welcoming, fun and full of activities that each employee can enjoy and can win prizes.
Salary / Benefits
It was my first time in a BPO industry. I had a lot of ups and downs being a newbie fortunately, I got a team whose willing to help and make me learn out from my mistakes. Environment friendly and competitive co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Racist, kiss assie people, toxic people, dont have integrity. HR are always on management side, no equality, the worst BPI/call center ever. Worst of all worse
Salary / Benefits
learning new things about customer service, how to do building rappor to the clients, different kind of problems from the clients, new techniques and ideas for about solving the problems
Pros
free coffee
Cons
desputes
Salary / Benefits
recommend CEO APPROVAL BUSSINESS OUTLOOK friendly environment compensation salary insurance cooperation approved customer satisfaction good
Pros
healthy environment
Cons
high compensation
Salary / Benefits
It was a health account. There is a high call volume however I still managed to pass the AHT and the QA. I was able to pass all the metrics and maintain it monthly.
Salary / Benefits
The people are very nice and cool. They have a nice working environment. Very comfortable working in Wipro. There are fun activities every end of the month that is very exciting.
Salary / Benefits
Wipro is a great company for entry level as the opportunity for promotion is there. The facilities are clean and good as well. Guards and maintenance has good personality.
Salary / Benefits
I appreciated the opportunity to train future BPO agents. Majority of the agents were willing to learn. There are accounts that constantly need people, so there was always plenty of work to do. The workplace culture is relaxed and diverse. The hardest part of my job was to tell trainees that failed the Final Exam that today was their last day. Not everyone is meant for the BPO. Overall, I recommend the company and wish them the very best for the years to come.
Salary / Benefits
we have a very good office location and the schedule was also great. our office was great and we also have a sleeping area. I have a great shift that starts at 4pm until 1am.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended to work here due to low salary and benefits. This company, during the recruitment process, was not honest about the full benefits and work/job description.
Salary / Benefits
The company was good. I just had a team lead who was very sensitive and emotional. The trainers were good. However their QA had no tooth,afraid of Operations instead of being calibrated with Training.
Salary / Benefits
The people working is Wipro were the main reason why I stayed in the company. They are all friendly and nice to be with. The account i handled was also manageable.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience for professional growth. Approachable and friendly staff. fun place to work and aides me in my career growth. Adheres to customers needs.
Salary / Benefits
Work routine includes huddle / meeting with the management and Team Workplace is good. I had a fun time working with my my colleagues and team mates. I am proud to say, I was part of the top performing team where everybody is a team player, contributor and looks after team's performance. The part I love the most of my past job in this company is free food, and because of low stress nature of job, we still find time to mingle and interact with one another.
Salary / Benefits
Company has very good benefits to the employees.they have many privilage for the employees also many mandatory seminar to be attended. And you to oaas all the exam for this seminar.
Salary / Benefits
fast face environment they are very supportive they don't let you down the company is very secure hardest part is when you have client are hard to convince
Salary / Benefits
They have a friendly working environment. The company values the employees. And also they give the employees the learnings that they need in the work.
Salary / Benefits
The account was good because no calls and no chats just only watch the video and you will rate base on the policy. I highly recommend the account will be stable.
Salary / Benefits
i really don't like the traffic going there but the friends co workers its really good. The management not that good but its okay. The salary is low as well.
  1. Employee Reviews