Here to help
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews

Philippines210 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The people are very nice and cool. They have a nice working environment. Very comfortable working in Wipro. There are fun activities every end of the month that is very exciting.
recommend

cooperation

approved

customer satisfaction

good
Pros
healthy environment
Cons
high compensation
Salary / Benefits
It was a health account. There is a high call volume however I still managed to pass the AHT and the QA. I was able to pass all the metrics and maintain it monthly.
Salary / Benefits
Wipro is a great company for entry level as the opportunity for promotion is there. The facilities are clean and good as well. Guards and maintenance has good personality.
Salary / Benefits
I appreciated the opportunity to train future BPO agents. Majority of the agents were willing to learn. There are accounts that constantly need people, so there was always plenty of work to do. The workplace culture is relaxed and diverse. The hardest part of my job was to tell trainees that failed the Final Exam that today was their last day. Not everyone is meant for the BPO. Overall, I recommend the company and wish them the very best for the years to come.
Salary / Benefits
we have a very good office location and the schedule was also great. our office was great and we also have a sleeping area. I have a great shift that starts at 4pm until 1am.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended to work here due to low salary and benefits. This company, during the recruitment process, was not honest about the full benefits and work/job description.
Salary / Benefits
The company was good. I just had a team lead who was very sensitive and emotional.

The trainers were good. However their QA had no tooth,afraid of Operations instead of being calibrated with Training.
Salary / Benefits
The people working is Wipro were the main reason why I stayed in the company. They are all friendly and nice to be with. The account i handled was also manageable.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience for professional growth. Approachable and friendly staff. fun place to work and aides me in my career growth. Adheres to customers needs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?
Salary / Benefits
Work routine includes huddle / meeting with the management and Team
Workplace is good. I had a fun time working with my my colleagues and team mates. I am proud to say, I was part of the top performing team where everybody is a team player, contributor and looks after team's performance. The part I love the most of my past job in this company is free food, and because of low stress nature of job, we still find time to mingle and interact with one another.
Salary / Benefits
Company has very good benefits to the employees.they have many privilage for the employees also many mandatory seminar to be attended. And you to oaas all the exam for this seminar.
fast face environment
they are very supportive

they don't let you down

the company is very secure

hardest part is when you have client are hard to convince
Salary / Benefits
They have a friendly working environment. The company values the employees. And also they give the employees the learnings that they need in the work.
Salary / Benefits
The account was good because no calls and no chats just only watch the video and you will rate base on the policy. I highly recommend the account will be stable.
Salary / Benefits
i really don't like the traffic going there but the friends co workers its really good. The management not that good but its okay. The salary is low as well.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 4 years. The account I belong with is very stressful. I have a very long patience with comes to work and I think that's the reason why I stayed for so long in this company. Just recently I decided to move on and find a different company. There's 2 factors that led me to this decision,
1: The account and management that I worked for doesn't know how to recognized and compensate agents who really worked hard. I understand that I need to give what is asked from me but sometimes in a very stressful and challenging account, you sometimes need that recognition to let you know that they appreciate your work. I've been an agent for 2 and half years and then a year and a half as a floorwalker but the account seldom has rewards and recognition. They only do that whenever there is a client.

2: Pay. When I started at wipro, I was part of the lowest pay bracket for agents since I didn't have any prior experience. I was okay when I signed the contract since I understand it and as what the interviewer have said there is a yearly appraisal and incentive. Four years have passed, yes there were yearly appraisal but not much. I would not recommend this company if you don't have any work experience in a BPO industry. The pay is not competitive for non-experienced agent.
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful for this company because this is my training ground s I learned a lot of thing about being a good employee and excellent customer service. I dealt things in manner that I smile and stay positive. The most enjoyable part was the first I took calls that it almost made me cry to focus nd provide accurate information'. Also, team building activity is one way to relieved stress when you bond with your colleagues and superior.
Salary / Benefits
I just wanted to work in a company where i can share my abilities and skills . I am multitasking person and a fast learner and willing to work at any kind of job .
Salary / Benefits
Working in Wipro has thought me so much in many ways especially the company does not declined anyone when someone wants to work there in the company everyone treats fairly whether you have disability which is admired the most they value there people and thought everyone when your not really good on certain kind of account. Their just their continue to trained empathetically and patiently.
Salary / Benefits
The only things about the company is they won't hire you directly not unless you finished 72 units in college. So i wont recommend Hs grads to apply here.