WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative

WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Too much workload

I was really greatful at my supervisors of what I have learned but unbalanced workload in a team will put you in your limit. I love the occassional free food and drinks though.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too much workload, authoritarian leadership

Veryy Good.

Full of learning. Good Working managers.Competitive benefits.Pro-Employee set up.Realy provide assistance to all employees and give support to everyone.

productive at the work place

I learn how to handle the property management office the hardest part of my work is the irritate complaints of the unit owner at the property management office

Its very nice

Actually theres no problem with that but sometimes our salary is disfuted. And may salary offer is no problem but sad to say i decided to find an new job for my better future and also for my family. Im really enjoyed as a supervisor in wilserv but like i said i need to find the better work for my future and better csrrier.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nice

No comment actually. No general comment. It depends on what type of environment you loved to work in if you will adapt to it or not. So noc comment at all

Competitive and good working experience

I was lucky enough to work on their best AgCo client. But the multinational company is too good for me so I have to quit for my personal and emotional growth. People in Wilserv amd in the AgCo are nice and helpful, too. The only downside for Wilserv is that the reimbursement process is a bit slow.

Good company but lacks of support

This is one of my very good company. I learned and grow a lot. But there is lacking. Lack of financial support so we can run the operation smoothly and other benefits are not posted and paid. So we are receiving a lot of complains.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative Reviews by Location

Learn about WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative in popular locations

• WilServ Multipurpose Cooperative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?