Wilcon Builder's Depot

Wilcon Builder's Depot Employee Reviews

Philippines138 reviews

Productive, so many learnings and seminars

Working at Wilcon Depot Inc. For me is very memorable since it is my first working experience the benefits are good I can't deny that the owner is very intelligent in business and also he is people oriented . Since it is my first experience working I learned that you just have to love your work for you to able to perform your work very easily . You cannot trust your future to anyone or anybody just only yourself. I gain my position thru my hardwork that the president and ceo notice that, he is the one who appointed me in being a data encoder to warehouse supervisor later on to being assistant warehouse manager and lastly his daughter who replace him as a president and ceo notice my ability that's why she promoted me as warehouse manager because they know how I love my work in warehouse.

Overall, it's a good company.

A good company, depending on what department you are in. Good salary, with increase, with allowance. Repititive work. Good work-life balance. That is all.

Highly recommended

It's fun workplace,productive,the area is always clean,and the most important for me I have learned a lot about the products we sell..Wilcon Depot is a highly recommended😊

Pros

Right hours during lunch time

Cons

Exact 8 workinghours a day

If you are looking for a well known company that pays the minimum, and you want to establish a record in experience this is the right one.

A typical day's work is fun and enjoyable. If you are the kind of person that is eager to learn a trade, you come to the right place. I learned a lot on automobile spray painting. The hardest part , is that you will ask somebody that really knows the trade and without knowing, gave you the incorrect procedure . The saddest thing is it is deliberate. They don't want you to be ahead of them. The most enjoyable part is I made a lot of friends around that trusted my work while avoiding persons that had a crab mentality.

stressful

can't enjoy working, not a typical day on work the work place and evironment is not nice, hardest part of the job is when your workmaates are talking behind your back

Pros

Cons

nonw

What kind of review

We all known that Wilcon Depot is one of the biggest company in the Philippines, You know why? It's because of the care of the founder of the wilcon to their employees, they treated us like family.

Pros

I don't know

Cons

I don't know

Deliver the goods to the customers

My job is to deliver the items/goods of the customers to their house, anywhere in Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Pangasinan and Cabanatuan. The hardest part is when delivering in far place but it's ok because that's the part of my job.

Compensation not that good

I've so much fun working at wilcon depot. Managers and supervisors are all professional, approachable and kind. Although my agency did not compensate us well. Many hidden charges on our payslip and late salary as always

Challenging and Productive Company

Wilcon Depot is a company that give opportunity to every employee.They always make a chance to all employees to become a leader and give good benefits to them.

Productive and Fun Work Place

i learned for this company is more work balance and more complexity then i want to recommend this to aspiring product consultant to pursue their career in retail industry. that's all Thank you :)

Good company

I sell something customers needs to they bathroom,i learned how to communicate to people and dont shy,wilcon helps me to financial and How to handle that iteM

Pros

Bulacan

Cons

Palaging uhaw

Good company

Malaking company. Marami product at mataming training ginagawa. Knowledgeable ang mga empleyado. Mahuhusay na manager. Maluwag sa schedule. With allowance for graduate employees

Good

Good, yet work life there consumes all quality time for yourself. Cause you go to work 6 days a week in a people crowded business. Supervisors there will call you during your rest days.

good

good working environment , stressful but happy frendly environmental.. you will encounter different people different problems you need to resolve within the day so that customer will satisfy.

its easy and relax to find a job

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table .its because job seekers dont need to go outside to find a job just click on the internet . and give them eamil . ewait for a minute . and then they got a job

Good company

Good company with good vision and mission. Good impact at the market with so many branches. Managements are very well respects by others. Wilcon also doing good in the stock market

super fun and interesting job

it was fun, interesting, full of knowledge, sometimes i feel pressured to work but i don`t matter as long as i finished my work clean and perfect. with the help of others i easily adopt the environment of the job that given to me.

it's great bat stressful

Wilcon provides great salary and experience but if you're alone. It could be stressful. I enjoy my days in Wilcon. It has great employee's and they teach us very well

Expanding and providing home-building solutions to Filipino ...

Working at wilcon depot is such an opportunity for me because its my first time working on sales and I've learned a lot especially on home products because its a hardware. ... Wilcon has a nice working environment.You will be able to learn a lot being a professional worker.

Competition in terms of sales but most of my co workers are friendly

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Productive and Fun place

Make me Good Moral Attitude and Service Orieted in Assisting Customers.Friendly atmospher and Fun place to be work.Challenging experianced in talking other people to make me confident

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wilcon Builder's Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits