Western Union

Western Union Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Western union is one of my best employer they're responsible for their employee they give a good compensation in terms of training and seminar there s a lot of knowledge and idea did you take on this company..
Pros
Summer outing, free allowance and meal during trainings
Cons
Normal hours
Salary / Benefits
-A typical day at work will start at the gossips in the locker room that we share from other employee who works opposite schedule which also we share personal belongings that will give you sometimes doubt if you lost something in your locker.- I learned to not trust no one, As most of them talks behind your back and still gives you a smile every time you see them.- Management was never been supportive or acknowledge any suggestion that possible will be effective.-workplace culture, aside from stressful environment from your co-employees talking to another employee,Also health threaten. there was this month that most of us suffered hard breathing due to intoxication of harmful substances from chemical paints in the workplace. It comes to the point that the company clinic has an issue for face mask supply.-The hardest part of the job to deal with these every time but most of the time.-The most enjoyable part is team building and RnR (Rewards and Recognition)
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
healthcare
September 22, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to see that you listed benefits such as team building events, free lunch, and employee recognition as pros. However, we are sorry to hear about the cons you experienced related to the work environment. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where employees feel trusted and respected while sharing ideas and collaborating with both managers and colleagues. Aside from this, the health and safety of our employees is an ongoing priority for us. We take to heart all feedback we receive from current and former employees, and we will definitely share your review with the appropriate teams to help influence positive change in the organization.
Salary / Benefits
Ussc western union agent company is a good company provide a good medical benefits to the employees. But I it made me not appreciate about something in salary matters is not balance from the work and effort I spend. Meaning I am not totally paid off from my overtime. But I still love serving people. Through this company I appreciate and giving more effort in helping people receive their cash dDomestic and
June 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's always a win for us whenever our employees say we're a great place to work! However, we're disappointed to read about your experience regarding compensation. Our employees work hard in helping us move money for better, and so we do our best to take care of them by providing competitive compensation and benefits. We take all employee feedback to heart. As a current employee, we highly encourage you to discuss your experience with your manager, answer our monthly WU Listens survey, or email careers@westernunion.com where everything you share will be kept confidential.
Salary / Benefits
My experience on my previous work are fun and knowledgable. Fun because of my friendly collegues and knowlegable because i can learn everyday about my work.
June 29, 2020
We are glad that you had a great time as a Western Union employee. We're very lucky to have such passionate people helping us move money for better around the world! Thank you for leaving a review, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits
The team was collaborative and friendly, we had a family like work environment, however the salary was not enough to cover the cost of living and be able to save up for my future.
April 20, 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. We are so lucky to have such passionate people working for us around the world! We're saddened to hear about your thoughts on compensation. At Western Union, we strive to take great care of our employees and their families with our Global Total Rewards program. This includes a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, recognition programs, world-class training, and skills development, and promoting a diverse and inclusive culture. We appreciate the feedback we receive from both our current and former employees, and we will share your thoughts with the necessary teams.
Salary / Benefits
Serve the customer politely and satisfactorily according to their needs. Cross-selling of company’s product like load, savings card and insurance. Handle different conflict/problem in the branch like customer’s complain, cash shortage/overage and needs of the branch for fast service and comfortable experience of the customer.
March 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to see so many awesome pros listed (and we agree!). We strive to put our customers at the heart of EVERYTHING we do. Through our WU Way, we are changing the way we work to deliver a better customer experience and drive growth for the company. As we go through this transformative time, we are glad to have passionate employees on our team as we look for ways on how we can be more efficient and do our work even better than we did before.
Salary / Benefits
Im here because of our boss is so kind and helpful but our salary is so small compare to other.So I decided to look other job to increase my monthly income for my family.
November 12, 2019
We are disappointed to hear of your experience of having to look for another job. We understand and even though you are no longer a WU employee, we want to encourage you to share your concerns confidentially by emailing us at careers@westernunion.com.
Salary / Benefits
It is a great place to work. Everyday you will be eager to come to work with the friendly atmosphere and co-employees. We have a specific place intended for recreation and relaxation of employees. We also have a reward system to boost the morale and excitement of every employee. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part is only when we deal with difficult customers.
Salary / Benefits
Teller main task is handling large amount of money , sending transaction and payout both domectic and international , we also cater bills payment, arline ticketing services ang foreign exchange.
Salary / Benefits
productive workplace, great athmosphere and perfect for experience. 9 ghours work of ytyalikng call, resolving their issue. keeps trfacks and recors of the customer. Process name and location change abd othe concern of the customer.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my work in Western Union as Front Line Associate. The management was nice. All our benefits is included. Hope to have a new experience in Western union again someday.
Salary / Benefits
a management and also transactions from the clients overseas and reach them for the good services offered in the company. commit to service the client and honesty is important.
Salary / Benefits
Job of being CSR in this company is enjoy because I love this job even if its Multi tasking and I need to be keen its part of my job. But I need to resign because of personal matter. But this job makes me feel and experience to be patient I really enjoy it.
September 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your hard-work and dedication and are disappointed to hear you will be resigning, but we understand. We wish you the best and hope to have you return in the future!
Salary / Benefits
It a challenging kind of job especially it would involve fraud prevention. Training is great, but processes keep on changing every month which i would understand so that fraudster could not understand our process.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Changes
July 11, 2019
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're glad to see that you had a great training experience. Our industry is ever-changing, and we pride ourselves with our training and development programs. We thank you for your feedback and will share it with the appropriate teams.
Salary / Benefits
as a former employee of the company, we have a good costumer services, we entertain the customer well and we have a good relationship with them and we give a good communication with them.
Pros
cashiering
Cons
9hours
Salary / Benefits
Everyday of your work will enjoy, I learned so much when Im started to work in Western Union, I learned a lot of things , The management is also good and give us a best experienced in work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a client , costumer and treat you as friend . And really enjoying the company
Pros
na
June 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that your experience with management has been positive and that you enjoy working at WU! We are glad to have you as part of the team in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
provide great incentives to ensure a good work life balance. management, compensation, and growth is good Management provides in various departments regarding growth and accurate assessments of its staff for internal positions. Overall, the job is good , you may enjoy the environment less than you are frustrated with its of organization.
May 20, 2019
We're happy to see you mention the variety of opportunities and benefits available to our employees at WU. As our organization continues to change for the better, we will share comments like yours to help influence positive change. Thanks for leaving a review.
Salary / Benefits
It is a competitive workplace . Most of the workers are young and that is because there are 3 shifts. Your shifts changes twice or thrice a month. It is difficult to have a proper sleeping habit.
Cons
grave yard shifts
Salary / Benefits
Working with Western union as a CSR( mtbp, core and TMT) compared to accounts that I've handled before super easy. Client just needs to be realistic in terms of KPI's, we're humans not godlike. Managers should be objective for promotions. Plus with the job description that clearly blurs up along the way deserves better compensation.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
TM's and OM's needs to be objective for promotions and RNR's to hype agents to do better
March 18, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
Salary / Benefits
Western Union was a great experience for me since its a financial account so it really adds up as one of my assets in my resume, working with Western Union was a blast since I have worked with great people.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Shifting
March 18, 2019
We are so pleased to hear this! Thank you for sharing what it's like to work on our team in Dumaguete City, Philippines. #WINFORWU
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work,lots of benefits,overtime paid well,friendly co-worker,teach employee in a right way, lots of plantilla thats why hassle free every shifting.
Pros
Overtime Paid well
Cons
Healthcare
March 18, 2019
We understand our team works hard, and we are proud to offer a variety of benefits to show our appreciation. We're happy to see you recognize some of our benefits in your feedback. Thanks for sharing!
  1. Employee Reviews