Werr Corporation International

Werr Corporation International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
learned how to work with different places, different people and different culture. hardest part of the job is completion time which need to demobilize and retrench manpower.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for a couple of months. I found out that salaries are delayed. It came to a point that they have to layoff employees because the company is not financially stable at the time. I am not sure about now.
Salary / Benefits
Partial salary weekly with no payslip. No back pay. Corrupt from driver to engineer and site accountant. A lot of incompetent operators, driver, chief mechanic hired with no certificate and low educational background.
Salary / Benefits
it's a great experience working with the company i'm working before.lot of things i learned. how to manage things and be responsible with my duties and job.
Pros
free lunches and breaktime every three hours
Cons
8 hours of working and additional overtime if necessary
Salary / Benefits
I'm thankful for being part of the company. Being the first time in Human Resource work i learned a lot of things. The hardest part of my job is to fix all the issues and problem of employees 201 files.
Pros
free birthday cake
Cons
saturday work
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to manage a stressful work. The hardest part of the job is that you were hired and placed on a position without any job orientation. But i have learned how to cope with the situations and be able to do my duties and responsibilities.
Cons
minimal benefits
Salary / Benefits
I am currently the head accountant in this company. My duties and reponsibilities includes supervising my clerks, doing Financial Statement and other management reports needed. What makes my job difficult is that everyday it feels like I'm in a rush hour but of course I can still handle it. I enjoy working here because it feels like working at home with your family and we have a great bond. Unfortunately I am deciding to leave this company to further explore myself in other industries that will let me learn a lot more.
Salary / Benefits
Werr Corp is Construction Company, I'm the one who creates bidding documents, like personnel information, bidding details, ongoing and outgoing projects, permits, and many more. after we create we photocopy, bind it, and sealed it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Werr Corporation International?