Wells Fargo
Information from Wells Fargo:

Wells Fargo Management reviews

Philippines111 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Job is okay as well as benefit and salary packages, it's the senior management that has issues. There is work-life balance. Job security is not guaranteed.
Salary / Benefits
it was a roller coaster ride but i excel in the job that i was given. but the management help me succeed and if they have issue they will call ur attention and informed you and you will solve the issue
Pros
huge salary compensation
Cons
a lot of calls
Salary / Benefits
This is the first time that I've been in a company that truly takes care of their employees. The management always stick to one of their values which is to treat everyone as a competitive advantage.

I was about 4 months employed with the company when the pandemic started. During the lockdown period in our country, the management made sure that we are safe before anything else. We were sent home immediately as soon as the announcement of the ECQ was made. We were then assured that we will be paid during the ECQ period. I thought being paid while at home would only last for a month because that was the announcement initially. However, when the government had decided to extend the ECQ, our management also decided to extend our compensation while at home. They never forced us to go to work and to those that have volunteered to work and stay at the office were being well taken care of.

I am truly honored to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions made by higher management that greatly affects job security and brand for the company.
Salary / Benefits
You are heard, you are valued, you have a say. Potential can be unleashed here, and upper management listens. Environment is really well rounded and you can really the best of work-life balance in here.
Salary / Benefits
stress free job, good management, provides excellent feedback, work life balance, promotes diversity, learned alot from peers and managers, excellent pay
Salary / Benefits
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
Salary / Benefits
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.

Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.

I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.

And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.
The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.

The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
competitive workplace, not as friendly. There's a clear separation between the ops and the rank and file. Work wasn't as difficult. No incentives on some of the departments
Salary / Benefits
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Salary / Benefits
I'm at the office an hour before the actual shift starts. I run through my emails, and start listening to calls of my focused (4 to 5) bankers. I then prepare my coaching for them and discuss what they need to sustain, and what needs improvement. I check if everyone in the team are on time and present for the day. I then validate if my Team Leader is able to achieve his deliverables: Coaching requirements, other admin tasks, etc. I then check if payroll of my people are up to date, and if corrective actions are needed to be filed for disciplinary measures. I then perform other tasks: Analytics, engagement activities, and joining management meetings. At the end of my shift, I stay a bit longer, 30 mins. to an hour for any last minute concerns from my subordinates. I had been under 2 great managers, and been handled by a bad one. None the less, I still performed as expected. The workplace is great, the people I collaborated with are awesome. and the other 2 managers that I've worked with are great people. Hardest part of the job is being with a really bad manager.
Pros
Free Coffee, Shuttle on designated points, great office, substantial annual increase is great if you've performed
Cons
pay per performance is quarterly. some bad managers
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management
Salary / Benefits
it is a good company where you can enjoy their facilities and other amenities. Good management and nice co workers. The shift is night shift and good thing there are shuttles
Salary / Benefits
It offers a very competitive salary to its employees as well as benefits. Its has a very supportive management and excellent workplace. Working with Wells Fargo is truly an awesome experience.
Salary / Benefits
good compensation and benefits, they encourage work life balance and they have great management and facilities. they encourage diversity and inclusion.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
irate callers
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and approachable colleagues. Salary is okay for beginners and management can be fun as well. Team building for fun activities and awesome bonding with the team.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot when it comes to the management strategy and the style of how to deliver the information. I enjoyed my stay in this company as they've provided a lot of training course for all employees and also encouraged everyone to participate in enrichment program and team building.
Salary / Benefits
People management, development and retention is great. Immense variety in what we do and fantastic colleagues to do it with. Great teamwork and camaraderie with strong collaboration. We work hard and we party harder as a team, as a company.
Salary / Benefits
A very organized company with a lot of priority to risk mitigation. Management is very supportive to team members career growth. Workplace culture is very welcoming and has a great respect for diversity.
Salary / Benefits
Bankers receives calls and learn new skills everyday. Management are very supportive. Diversity. Hardest part would be if there's down time and enjoyable part would be team accomplishments.
Pros
a lot