Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Phone Banker

Phone Banker33 reviews
Philippines33 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo is better than most BPO/ call center companies I have worked for. Their processes are more professional and defined. Though the travel to and from work is an everyday hassle, the compensation is proportionate to the troubles encountered at work.
Salary / Benefits
it was a roller coaster ride but i excel in the job that i was given. but the management help me succeed and if they have issue they will call ur attention and informed you and you will solve the issue
Pros
huge salary compensation
Cons
a lot of calls
Salary / Benefits
This company is so sensitive in hearing out customers' concerns and into providing them products and services that would help manage financial stability.
Salary / Benefits
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.

Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.

I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.

And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.

The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.

The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
It has always been the company I've dreamed about. From the moment you enter the place, to the overall environment, ethics, compensation and all that an employee could think of.
Salary / Benefits
Good facilities and they provide shuttle service to employees. Actively promotes health and wellness of employees. Provides good training. Generous in giving incentives for recruitment.
Salary / Benefits
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Salary / Benefits
I miss working with close colleagues and team, especially in a homely environment. The facilities as well which I also miss in a company, they have great recreational area, activities, gym which we can use and do during our free time to release our stress.
Salary / Benefits
I adhere to company's core values. I am dependable with minimum supervision. I can work under pressure. I can balance work and socializing with people. I have good work ethics like integrity with quality, customer service and technically inclined. I am highly skilled in communications.
Salary / Benefits
This company teach me a lot of things with regards to financial accounts. I really love working here and the workplace is so nice especially the building it self.
Pros
Freebies and snacks
Salary / Benefits
During our training we had a lot of fun. There's no dull moment with our trainer. Great ambiance and facilities it will make you feel at home. Bosses are down to earth.
Pros
High paid salary
Cons
Volume of calls
Salary / Benefits
great company. nothing bad to say just left for better career growth and higher compensation. But it's a great avenue for learning. The people are typicall of any BPO set up but the company is an in-house facility so it is directly managed and operated by Wells Fargo itself. No third party outsourcing company like CVG or Sitel. Pays better than any typical BPO in manila but not enough for people like myself who has bigger dreams. I just chose to follow my passion and my career in a country with greener pasteur. This company gave me all the experience i need in the BPO set up to move on to greater things. Thank you still. I am grateful for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a great learning and well compensating experience for me. I was able to upskill both my interpersonal relationship skill and corporate or administrative skill. While being compensated well.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
High Goals
Salary / Benefits
It offers a very competitive salary to its employees as well as benefits. Its has a very supportive management and excellent workplace. Working with Wells Fargo is truly an awesome experience.
Salary / Benefits
good compensation and benefits, they encourage work life balance and they have great management and facilities. they encourage diversity and inclusion.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
irate callers
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is fun though it would be tiring most of the time since calls would come in one after the other. As they say, working as a phone banker is not for all.
Pros
Health card/insurance
Cons
Work hours
Salary / Benefits
people are nice, compensation fair, working environment good, security not good. overall company expectation below expectation specially when it comes to security issues
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company. Its a non toxic environment. I enjoyed working with this company. I receive all kinds of supports i needed from my superiors.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and approachable colleagues. Salary is okay for beginners and management can be fun as well. Team building for fun activities and awesome bonding with the team.
Salary / Benefits
Being with the company for almost 3 years now, I can say it is the best company i have ever worked to date. The culture is very welcoming and embraces intercultural diversity.