Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management
Salary / Benefits
This is the first time that I've been in a company that truly takes care of their employees. The management always stick to one of their values which is to treat everyone as a competitive advantage.

I was about 4 months employed with the company when the pandemic started. During the lockdown period in our country, the management made sure that we are safe before anything else. We were sent home immediately as soon as the announcement of the ECQ was made. We were then assured that we will be paid during the ECQ period. I thought being paid while at home would only last for a month because that was the announcement initially. However, when the government had decided to extend the ECQ, our management also decided to extend our compensation while at home. They never forced us to go to work and to those that have volunteered to work and stay at the office were being well taken care of.

I am truly honored to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
A very good place to work, it still depends on the type of person are and will be working with but for as long as you have the right attitude you'll make it.
Pros
service van and salary
Cons
policy structure
Salary / Benefits
Working for Wells Fargo was fun. Although the location of the office is at the rear end of McKinley Hills, Taguig City, going to the office was never an because the company provide a number of shuttles from different pick-up points.The office is very spacious and we even had sleeping quarters on every floor. The people I have worked with were also very friendly and the higher ups were also very accommodating. They also offer Retirement plan and alot of extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch every Wednesday and free snacks (allowed food) on the production floor during peak hours
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo was a fun place to work at even though the customers were sometimes hard to deal with, the management made it enjoyable. They had a lot of potlucks and games out on the floor daily making it fun.
Salary / Benefits
I loved my stay with the company. They pay really well for a light load job. However, I've struggled everyday just to get to work on time due to the location and the stagnant traffic. Management refused to change my schedule just so that I could make it to work on time. Bad on them. But no bitterness held back
Pros
They pay really well
Cons
Location is inaccessible
Salary / Benefits
productive workplace, nice workmates, fun to work with because of recognition every month. very supportive teamates. no payroll disputes.
Pros
nice work place
Cons
not so cold aircons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wells Fargo?