Wells Fargo
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wells Fargo:

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo Bank is a Professional work enviorment where one can utilize their developed communication skills to build life long customer relations.
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo is a Great company to work for. They truly care for their employees. I have a great management team who is willing to accommodate my work schedule with school. Overall, great experience and benefits. it's an diverse workplace.
Pros
great benefits, diverse
Salary / Benefits
Getting to know and help clients get the best financial support is our goal..Refer products according to clients needs...Co-Workers always ready and helpful as team players to help the team succeed..The leadership was fair and knowledgeable about bank products.
Pros
Team Players
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Fast promotion opportunities. Very low staff so having a sick day is very hard if you really are sick. Upper management doesn't really know how to manage the district well and deny for more staff. Recruiters take months to get a new employees.
Pros
Promotions are fast
Cons
Very bad management and always needs staff
Salary / Benefits
There wasn't enough time in the day to work and go to school full-time. I chose to finish school at this point and had to leave this opportunity as I could not work 60-70 work weeks (on a regular basis) and go to school full time.
Salary / Benefits
his job was flexible but wish it was more based off of comission.
but overall good company. it was cool i liked it. you can be your own boss and run the store sometimes
Pros
chipotle next door
Cons
slow
Salary / Benefits
-Excellent training in banking, customer service, and sales
-Provides excellent benefits- insurance, tuition reimbursement, bank holidays etc
Pros
great staff and benefits
Cons
part time position only avaiable for teller position
Salary / Benefits
place is a good to work and managers will always help you with your job to make it better. hardest part being stuck in traffic often but you get use to it.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in this role starts with a strong team morning huddle beginning with recognition. After recognition we'll go through deliverables for the day including scheduling, sales commitments, service commitments, and month to date performance. Throughout the day it's a lot of client relationship building and helping all who walk through our door become financially successful. Enthusiasm and passion for cleint relationship building customer service is a must to be successful in this role.

In this role I perfected my cleint services and relationship building skills. This role also helped solidify my time management, business analysis, and leadership skills. I learned how to lead and push a team to perform like never before. I learned how to inspire and motivate a once low performing team member and lead by example.

My manager and higher ups are phenomenal. They lead by example and don't micro manage as long as you hit your numbers in sales, service, and operations. Employee retention is a major focus at Wells Fargo. Quarterly review's are a must and monthly one-on-one's are essential to keep all team members engaged.

The hardest part of my job is beggining the month slow. It's never easy to dig out of a deficit. Planning each day and executing effectively will always lead to success.
Pros
make my own schedule
Cons
short and sometimes no breaks. more than 55 hours a week at times
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wells Fargo?
Salary / Benefits
the stress to get referrals in that job was stressful. the upper management didn't value us