Wells Fargo logo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Philippines124 reviews

Found 124 reviews matching the searchSee all 40,961 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Job responsibilities differs from initial offer to first day of work

I was offered a position to process and reconcile data particular under wealth and management. We were informed that we will be working on multiple systems and will be promoting end to end process. Came the first day of production training, all of us were taken by surprise as it was announced that we will be placed under a help desk role with no process involved. I was really saddened by this experience

Pros

Free parking and great total package of compensation

Cons

No appropriate communication with HR

Productive workplace, people oriented

Working at Wells Fargo is both challenging and interesting for me as someone who has never had a Bpo experience . It was quite difficult at first because of the adjustment but because the people there are so accommodating and helpful, it didn’t take me long to get used to. The compensation and benefits are also something I believe cannot be given to me had i been hired somewhere else.
Salary / Benefits

A valuable company to their team members

This company is one of the best when it comes to appreciating their team members effort and contribution to the success of the business. A lot of available resources to upgrade your professional and personal skills.
Salary / Benefits

Respects diversity, very inclusive and collaborative

It has always been about the welfare of its team members and employees. The company has always been generous with the benefits it provides to its team members.

Pros

Filled with career growth

People centered company

Benfits wise,tjis is the best company I have ever been with. The only reason for leaving is the graveyard shift facilities are nice. The office is clean. The loo is superb. People are so nice.

Pros

Benefits and pay

Cons

Night shift

Salary / Benefits

Could've been the company i would have grown old with

Compensation and benefits with wells fargo is superb. They will take care of you in a way you don't have to worry when you leave your family at home for work. I was lucky to be with the company during pandemic because my family didn't starved. However, when I was transferred to another manager. Poor product knowledge, slow in decision making, poor people skills and obnoxious management strategy. I have to seek medical help for the anxiety he have caused me. I wish wells fargo will revisit management approach to some people especially those who needs help. I could've stayed a little longer if not for the medical issues this manager has caused me.

Benefits

Cons

Poor people skills of the management team
Salary / Benefits

One if the best company that one can ever work with

A company that offers a lot and well known in taking care of their employees well. I offers a lot of benefits to it's employees and their families. It also offers free shuttle, coverage of health insurance is from day 1 of training ang a lot more.

Ibelong to the TGPMO group in Manila

My Functional.Managers are so good at what they do. I never felt i was located off shore when i attend meetings, support their projects. It almost feel like we are in the same office Compensation and work life balance are blended in such a way that you enjoy what you do. I had a really great Mentor from the PVSI group,

Pros

Great leadership, work life balance

Cons

I hope upskilling the offshore TMs should be done consistently

Work Life Balance isexcellent

Great place to work. Retirement job. Excellent benefits. Very Professional Employees. Great office to work with. Very nice core values.Excellent People engagement.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Global Agile Strategy affected 700 IT employees

Best company

Diverse Company they always help the employee to grow and become a leader. Very Competitive and they always mentor each employee to goal for excellence.

Pros

Training, Mentoring is The Best / Work Life Balance

Cons

Stressful sometimes

Jobs at Wells Fargo

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

Company politics, especially team managers, will kill a collaborative team

If you just want a high paying job but doesn’t care about team work, then this is the company for you. In my case, team members have issues brewing towards their immediate manager, which eventually blew up and destroyed the chemistry of the team.

Pros

Benefits and salary

Cons

No job security. Politics

love working for Wells Fargo

Fun to work with, very good working environment, our team is doing a lot of collaboration, great functional group that I've worked with. Lots of learning being shared with team members.

They've laid off 750 people during the COVID-19 pandemic

They've laid off 750 people during the COVID-19 pandemic. They've announced it February 2020. Lockdown is from March 15 - May 30. Then, June & July is start of the Lay-off process. VERY HARD TO FIND A JOB at these times!

it was a blast

it was a roller coaster ride but i excel in the job that i was given. but the management help me succeed and if they have issue they will call ur attention and informed you and you will solve the issue

Pros

huge salary compensation

Cons

a lot of calls

Promising Career

Working at Wells Fargo makes me feel valued. I have planned on working here for as long as the circumstance allowed. Work and life are indeed balanced.
Salary / Benefits

diverse culture but laid back

diverse culture but laid back, fun culture though highly political. job is not that hard, sense of collaboration is a bit hard to achieve since it is a bit political. always need to socialize in order to be the apple of the eye.

WellsFargo

Wells Fargo is one of the companies in Manila that pay very good. They are also very caring about their employees. They have comprehensive training and ensures that best for the employees.

Valued Employees

This is the first time that I've been in a company that truly takes care of their employees. The management always stick to one of their values which is to treat everyone as a competitive advantage. I was about 4 months employed with the company when the pandemic started. During the lockdown period in our country, the management made sure that we are safe before anything else. We were sent home immediately as soon as the announcement of the ECQ was made. We were then assured that we will be paid during the ECQ period. I thought being paid while at home would only last for a month because that was the announcement initially. However, when the government had decided to extend the ECQ, our management also decided to extend our compensation while at home. They never forced us to go to work and to those that have volunteered to work and stay at the office were being well taken care of. I am truly honored to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits

Positive work culture and great office facilities

Everyone works professionally & approachable and you are also expected to be give your best at your job. Work place is campus-like and facilities are new and complete. Good benefits and activities.

Extensive experience

Involved within a collaborative team that promotes multicultural environment, diversity and synergy. The corporation centers its core values and leadership in the well-being of their customers and tea-members.
Salary / Benefits

The company recognizes the work you put in and rewards their employees accordingly

As a Senior Project Manager, the day to day life can vary depending on the projects you run. Despite this there is a good culture of collaboration among local and international. Team Members. As long as you can navigate the intricacies of primarily virtual work environment, you should be able to find the help you need to succeed.
  • Wells Fargo