Wells Fargo
Information from Wells Fargo:

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Philippines115 reviews
Salary / Benefits
diverse culture but laid back, fun culture though highly political.
job is not that hard, sense of collaboration is a bit hard to achieve since it is a bit political. always need to socialize in order to be the apple of the eye.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work. Retirement job. Excellent benefits. Very Professional Employees. Great office to work with. Very nice core values.Excellent People engagement.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Global Agile Strategy affected 700 IT employees
Salary / Benefits
Diverse Company they always help the employee to grow and become a leader. Very Competitive and they always mentor each employee to goal for excellence.
Pros
Training, Mentoring is The Best / Work Life Balance
Cons
Stressful sometimes
Salary / Benefits
If you just want a high paying job but doesn’t care about team work, then this is the company for you.

In my case, team members have issues brewing towards their immediate manager, which eventually blew up and destroyed the chemistry of the team.
Pros
Benefits and salary
Cons
No job security. Politics
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with, very good working environment, our team is doing a lot of collaboration, great functional group that I've worked with. Lots of learning being shared with team members.
Salary / Benefits
They've laid off 750 people during the COVID-19 pandemic. They've announced it February 2020. Lockdown is from March 15 - May 30. Then, June & July is start of the Lay-off process. VERY HARD TO FIND A JOB at these times!
Salary / Benefits
it was a roller coaster ride but i excel in the job that i was given. but the management help me succeed and if they have issue they will call ur attention and informed you and you will solve the issue
Pros
huge salary compensation
Cons
a lot of calls
Salary / Benefits
Working at Wells Fargo makes me feel valued. I have planned on working here for as long as the circumstance allowed. Work and life are indeed balanced.
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo is one of the companies in Manila that pay very good. They are also very caring about their employees. They have comprehensive training and ensures that best for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
This is the first time that I've been in a company that truly takes care of their employees. The management always stick to one of their values which is to treat everyone as a competitive advantage.

I was about 4 months employed with the company when the pandemic started. During the lockdown period in our country, the management made sure that we are safe before anything else. We were sent home immediately as soon as the announcement of the ECQ was made. We were then assured that we will be paid during the ECQ period. I thought being paid while at home would only last for a month because that was the announcement initially. However, when the government had decided to extend the ECQ, our management also decided to extend our compensation while at home. They never forced us to go to work and to those that have volunteered to work and stay at the office were being well taken care of.

I am truly honored to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone works professionally & approachable and you are also expected to be give your best at your job.
Work place is campus-like and facilities are new and complete. Good benefits and activities.
Salary / Benefits
Involved within a collaborative team that promotes multicultural environment, diversity and synergy. The corporation centers its core values and leadership in the well-being of their customers and tea-members.
Salary / Benefits
As a Senior Project Manager, the day to day life can vary depending on the projects you run. Despite this there is a good culture of collaboration among local and international. Team Members. As long as you can navigate the intricacies of primarily virtual work environment, you should be able to find the help you need to succeed.
Salary / Benefits
Job is okay as well as benefit and salary packages, it's the senior management that has issues. There is work-life balance. Job security is not guaranteed.
Salary / Benefits
There is work life balance in this company. Job security is guaranteed. They are taking care of their employees in this time of health crisis. Employees not able to report for work still receive compensation.
Salary / Benefits
You're home away from home. People you work with will be your second family. It was my pleasure to be part of the company for several years. Previous boss and co workers were very helpful and accomodating
Salary / Benefits
Wells Fargo is better than most BPO/ call center companies I have worked for. Their processes are more professional and defined. Though the travel to and from work is an everyday hassle, the compensation is proportionate to the troubles encountered at work.
Salary / Benefits
This company is so sensitive in hearing out customers' concerns and into providing them products and services that would help manage financial stability.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions made by higher management that greatly affects job security and brand for the company.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance, nice employment package. They have gym and basket ball court. They have 10 discount on every meal in the cafeteria. Nice comfort rooms.
Salary / Benefits
Perfect Place to work. World class facilities, Generous benefits. very High salary increase for performing employees. Downside: Location very far and traffic: Mckinley Hill, Taguig.