The atmosphere was relaxed, the interviewer knew I was nervous so there was some pep talk here and there as an attempt to get me relaxed, although it really wasnt necessary. I was asked motivational questions more than what I was really expecting to be asked so those helped me open up and get comfortable during the interview process.
The interview process is rigorous, but worth it!
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wells Fargo?2 people answered
- What's the working hours2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wells Fargo?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services Philippines?2 people answered
- What is the Wells Fargo employee discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wells Fargo?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Wells Fargo?2 people answered
- Qualifications for phone bankerOne person answered