Webcast Technologies, Inc.

Webcast Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Less than average salary and benefits but good for fresh grads.

Less than average salary and benefits but good for fresh grads. You will surely learn a lot. There is no properly established software development process.

Pros

Flexi time, Management allows employees to pursue learnings and mini projects that would be helpful for the role

Cons

Low salary and bad people management

Professionally challenging

The company will surely test your professional competencies and work ethics as they will try to unleash your potentials in terms of decision making, problem solving and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.

Employee-Oriented Company; Provides enough opportunities in terms of trainings and exposure; Flexible Working Arrangement (work from home, compressed workweek, flexi hours); Great working environment; Positive Culture; Competitive and Innovative;

Challenging and enjoyable place to work in

Working at Webcast Technologies Inc. is both challenging and exciting. You get to work with competent and smart people that motivate you to be a better employee. I also appreciate the flexible working arrangement and the comfortable office setup we have in the company. Lastly, they never let us go hungry because of the free food we have every now and then.

Fun workplace with friendly people

Happy to experience internship witth this company. They always check if I was doing good. I learned many things. This company also taught me to enjoy every experience with the possibility of improving.

I learned alot

I learned a lot from this company specially with the fact that most of their employees are from prestige universities all of them were very good of what they were doing. Communication, fast phased and versatility is the key to survive in this company and also having fun. These people know how to have fun yet still be effective with their work. I am very honored to get an internship opportunity from them I will surely recommend anyone to please undergo training with Webcast for foundation of their career.

Pros

Free food and great place to work with

Cons

It was far from my home

Fun Company

Manager was not focused on training new hires so they will let you learn everything on your own but the ambiance is good and the people are very friendly.

Cooperative workforce

Integrity and Unity Time and Resources are very important They value your skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webcast Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Webcast Technologies, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Webcast Technologies, Inc. in popular locations

• Webcast Technologies, Inc.