Watsons Philippines

Watsons Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines26 reviews

Productive and fun team mates

My colleagues was so nice and kind willing to help at anytimes. We work together as a team, we never leave each other until we solve problem or any hard reqeust by user's

Worker's like comparing and competing.

Poor managerial skills.Backstabbing, pulling down each other. Poor etiquette of manager and some employee.Lack of communications. Competition is obvious.

Cons

Health care

I learned how to interact to other people and to be positive always

It was a great experience to showcase my skills. I learned to talk to customers politely and to be friendly all the time. Greeting and assisting the customer is the primary work of a Promoter.

The job is okay

Pretty stressful and the workload is much higher than expected buy the salary is good for fresh graduation. Supervising the store and person is really a tough job but at the same there is enjoyment because you can see different personality and attitude. And this make me as a good leader.

Productive and work place fun

A typical day at work,learned how to motivate to your life and you learned to manage your time the worl place culture its so good but many times but the hardest job is closing job that you full the items to the place

Pros

Incentives

Cons

9Hours

Productive and helpful

I worked in a productive and life challenging role.. It helps me a lot to build a good relationship with other employee and customers as well not only financial issue

This is a good company to work for. Co-workers work as teams, supervision is easy to work with. Good place to learn new skills and experiences. I would recommend everyone to work.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

dynamic

it is well supported company they give trainings balance of life and work. its nice but not iam not used to very metro lifestyle because i grow up province

Pros

good compensatio

Cons

metro lifestyle

busy

a typical day of work gives a lot of headache. i learned about inventory control. management is very good. counting the most enjoyable part of the job is you learn more everyday.

Very Tiring Work

We have to stand 8 ours with 2 inches heels, this is the hardest job i ever had. Management was very close minded and cant easily approach by his/her staff.

Productive and fun to work with

Six days working per week. It will enhance your leadership skills, analytical thinking skills, customer engagement. I like the benefits like 16 days leave annually.

Pros

Free uniforms

Cons

Lack of manpower

Productive and fun

Able to learn a lot of skills in customer service. Able to supervise and manage people. Able to learn in office management skills. Able to conduct inventory skill in retail services.

Great work place to practice your profession,makes you grow every single new day of the challenges that awaits you making you a leader with strong personality and confidence.

No one word

Always do promises but they did not ive it you. They have favouritism even you done all things in the company.They are not follow the company rules and management.

it is a highly motivated company that focuses on customers and growth of employee

I worked in a company that aims to become the worlds leading health and beauty lifestyle retailer and had the ultimate goal to put a smile in every market we operate. staying for years with this company helps me a lot to become a better individual both personally and professionally. The hardest of my job is to consistently follow the standard cashiering in order to achieve a high grade in mystery shopping and many other audits . The most enjoyable part of the job is when the whole team are working together to achieve a great results displaying the DNA of watsons which is passion, teamwork, science, commitment and innovation.

Pros

16 vl and 16 sl a year

Cons

extending of time during deliveries

Working environment is good

Very nice working environment but the salary is not good.they dont give much importance about their worker and i think i affects a little in their performance.

Pros

Good benifits

Fun and Learning Experience

It taught me to learn and deal with different kinds of people, of different ethnicity and beliefs. It taught me to open up to new customer service skills and how to communicate with others.

good refeferals

make me more effective and efficient team player, gives me more ready and enough to adopt the growing and continuous changes of needs, expectation, and technologies.

Fast pace environment

Product promotion to enhance customer interest and awareness. Giving advice and guidance on product selection to the customer. Answering customer queries. Receiving and inspecting incoming stocks and reconciles with purchase order. Monitoring and maintaining inventory records and replenishment.

Fun workplace

In working as stock clerk in Watson, I've learned how to deal with customers with different personality. I have become more organized since I have to fit the stocks to a smaller stockroom. The hardest part was when the stocks will arrive during our inventory count so I have to arrange it quickly so that I can resume to counting, in that sense I can say that I can handle working under pressure since I dealt with it most of the time. The most enjoyable part is being with my workmates because they are fun to be with.

Productive Place

One of the best company in the whole ASIA, since they providing the best benefits in the employee and also providing the best brand of service to consumer's.

Pros

sick leave

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watsons Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits